Fidelity Security Group
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Fidelity Security Group Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

- Working with different people - Helping the opening and closing of banks - Dealing with Technicians when they working on alarm systems - Phoning SAPS and Dispatching Armed response vehicle to prevent crime and when we made an arrest - Dealing with volume of calls especially in the morning and afternoon antransferring
You be a good worker and trustworthy and respect your staff member and your managers in general.Be punctual when doing your work.impress the client you providing services on.
Cons
Long ours
FIDELITY has been good for me and has given me an opportunity to grow.within the year that i have been with them i got a training for Special Events.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Normal hours
at my post things aren't same like other site the staff here are good working with different department i think is the best things in life things been when we had contractors on site goes we under compliment (staff shortage) and when its only us inclunding managers of all department
Pros
30 minutes lunch and paid for it
Cons
11, 50 Hrs a day rate
I worked for the company for 5 years I learned a lot and I want to grow and looking for better opportunities.I had worked different shifts 12 hr a shift day and night shifts.
Cons
The day work is alwalys more that expected , I have learnt that knowledge and exprience is the key for any company to successes. The hardest put of the job was when the management just put less effort on solving the problem and more on looking for who to pounce on.
Pros
Team building launch
Cons
long was the order of he day
I was not enjoing my job because of management the put me working under precture The remove me on site without any worning This company if the remove they don't give you a site. You have to do your self to find another post
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Learnt to deal and handle all kinds of people. My job isnt boring as every claim is different. The hardest part is rejecting a claim that a director authorised with no reason. there never a dull moment.
Cons
no growth in department
I like many things about this work I always make my managers happy by work hard . I like keep every body around me safe and happy and that make them feel secure .
Pros
30 minutes lounch
Cons
8 hours a day
Staff are put under a tremendous amount of pressure and unrealistic deadlines. In my personal experience I have witnessed and been victim to verbal abuse at the hands of Senior and lower level staff. However I was PA to a man who was supportive, friendly and helpful which led to me to still be working for him amidst the unpleasant environment.
Pros
My Manager was a pleasant reasonalble supportive Man
Cons
Long hours and low wages and overtime without been paid
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fidelity Security Group?
on time clocking in on duty. checking vehicle, filling up, getting assignment for the day. liasing with your partner. managemant was fair and understanding. co workers got along fine, even after hours. the hardest part was going to a call and finding people hurt, in a housebreaking or robbery situation. the most enjoyable is helping others enjoying my work.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
the chances of being ambushed in a call out