Fidelity Security Group

Fidelity Security Group Employee Reviews for Control Room Operator

A typical day at work will be when our hones are down and we have to work manually. I learned so much more about safety of a client and an officer, learned how to multitask in an emergency situation, how to work better under pressure.
Pros
enough off days
Cons
Company needs to invest in theri staff and be more considerate to their staff needs and wants. The company needs to review all their policies and make sure the staff is upgraded and impowered.Tha staff needs to be prioritized and trained
Pros
non
Cons
non
30 min prior to the start of the shift in the control room we would do a hand over. Details about the happenings of the previous shift. I learned that you need to trust your team, good communications is very important. Our management was hands on and would sort out issues quickly. My co-workers and i learned that you can sort out things much better when people were respected. My hardest part of the job was always remaining calm when people were rude. The most enjoyable was the recognition and the smallest "job well done". It's always nice to be appreciated when tho job was well done!
Pros
My co-workers became my friends
Cons
No transport were given