Fidelity Security Group

Fidelity Security Group Employee Reviews for Security Guard

it was a challenging workplace because you had to be on you r feet and be able to meet daily requirement not only as a security guard but coordinating movements around the facility, dealing with difficult people, sometimes having to be in the center of conflict resolution, and everything had to be done systematically which is the company policy and party of my KPI's yet I persisted because of my interpersonal skills and dealing with people.
Cons
long hours plus night shifts
Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
Working for fidelity as security guard has taught me so many things.it has taught me on how to deal with customers,how to solve a problem and I've also learnt communication skills on how to speak to a customer.
Fidelity is that company work hard to reached people need and loyalty and respond to ther client need.and to cooperate with there security and client
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Duty