Fidelity Security Group
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Fidelity Security Group Culture reviews

Working in this company is good, it trains you to be always competitive, every month we write test about the work, that makes us to be always focus. As this National Key point we working at is dealing with fuels sometimes, especially when the fuel Price increases we handle too much pressure while working. It trains us to work as a team, if some employees are at some small training that takes maybe a week or two,the available employees must cover the shifts. available employees covers for those
Work culture was fine the hardest part of the job was when I had to post night shift officers and day shift officers I enjoyed patrolling the site at night shift
Pros
Patrolling
Cons
Posting
Its really great to work for this company because it has a lot of opportunities and well manage to.it has being around for long time now and still going strong so my time here has being wonderful and very grate.
its a good company so to speak. I work with many different cultures. I have learned diversity and gained experience from dealing with Clients. the hardest part is that it is a Family business and not a corporate one. the easiest part for me is that I come from a military background and have a sense of urgency so I get things done with ease and asap.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
very long hours at times.
~Well I find that a typical day at work has stress and is really busy but you need to manage yourself besides you subordinates. ~I learned how interact with different people from different walks of life and to keep calm and make an accurate evaluation of every situation before reacting and making the correct choice for myself, client and company. ~Management is always challenging and needs you to be fair and assertive at the same time. ~Workplace culture should always be open and a happy environment as far as possible. ~Hardest part of the job is when you know that the disciplinary action taken against a colleague will have very serious conditions like termination and there's nothing you can do to help as it is your job to take these actions. ~Most enjoyable part of the job is cracking an investigation or arresting a criminal or saving your company and or client huge amounts of money with your intelligent decisions and choices at work for different situations.
Pros
My pros are getting the job done and relaxing to a good meal and movie after work with family
Cons
Stress and fatigue with long hours at work
Working long hours. Working with people all day. Answering phones. Doing admin. I love working with people. Learning about different cultures. Learning new things everyday.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
I start work 7 30 dealing with new queries and doing admin/sending out quotes/signing up new clients.I spend my afternoons either phoning new prospective clients or doing cold calling sourcing new clients .I learned that never stop believing in yourself,trust the product you sell,if one door closes,two will open.Do not be afraid to knock on doors and present your product/service.Always be open with management on successes and failures and do not be afraid to ask questions.The workplace culture allows you to make independent decisions and encourages innovation.The hardest part of the job is customers who do not want to fill in all paperwork required but want the service to start asap.The most enjoyable part of the job is when all your cold calling and hard work is reflected on your monthly report.
Company needs to invest in theri staff and be more considerate to their staff needs and wants. The company needs to review all their policies and make sure the staff is upgraded and impowered.Tha staff needs to be prioritized and trained
Pros
non
Cons
non
The day work is alwalys more that expected , I have learnt that knowledge and exprience is the key for any company to successes. The hardest put of the job was when the management just put less effort on solving the problem and more on looking for who to pounce on.
Pros
Team building launch
Cons
long was the order of he day
on time clocking in on duty. checking vehicle, filling up, getting assignment for the day. liasing with your partner. managemant was fair and understanding. co workers got along fine, even after hours. the hardest part was going to a call and finding people hurt, in a housebreaking or robbery situation. the most enjoyable is helping others enjoying my work.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
the chances of being ambushed in a call out