Fidelity Security Group
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Fidelity Security Group Management reviews

It had good management and its skills changes now and then it goes with time. I think most of its employees got more help to increase their knowledge and also gives even women's supervision job.
Management does not care or the Company does not care for its employees. Lot of pay query, deductions of uniform that you didn't received. They need to improve management and pay overtime because Fidelity does not have overtime, only unauthorized time that is payed as normal hours.
Pros
never at Fidelity
Cons
Long hours and paid as unautorized time
Good management I got experience that how to behave in workplace how to treat the customers or how to access the control with respect at the workplace sometimes you'll find some hard time like everywhere in workplace.
You start early, collecting your relevant documents and then the capturing start. When you finished your capturing, you go back and start checking tour own work, to make sure everything is correct. Through this, you learn perfection and to be accurate - very important! You learn to work against time and have strenuous cut-offs weekly and monthly! Management is very precise on what they require from you as a capturer which is understandable. And through this, you learn to be adaptable to your work environment. Strictness is required, and this is where management comes in. They keep you busy your whole shift! The hardest part of your job is when on your last day of month end, the branches are not giving their cooperation or telephone lines are down or even SAP is offline! And that is the main reason that your work has to be up to date every minute, every hour and every day! Don't delay! The most enjoyable part is that capturing is challenging! Not one day ends the same! Teamwork is important - working with the administrators and management, gives you challenges and that makes everyday interesting! Really loved it to work at Fidelity, learnt a lot, made me stronger!
Fidelity is a very nice company to work for, management is also very part of the everyday operations, gained a lot of experience at the company, also learned a lot working at Fidelity
Good working condition. Learning lot of things. Goog management skills. Good team work. Working environment is poor. Very fun to work with students sometimes.
It is well organised company and a wel management and they do care about its guards or officers and all in all they work with people who knows their manners and what they wamt in work place
~Well I find that a typical day at work has stress and is really busy but you need to manage yourself besides you subordinates. ~I learned how interact with different people from different walks of life and to keep calm and make an accurate evaluation of every situation before reacting and making the correct choice for myself, client and company. ~Management is always challenging and needs you to be fair and assertive at the same time. ~Workplace culture should always be open and a happy environment as far as possible. ~Hardest part of the job is when you know that the disciplinary action taken against a colleague will have very serious conditions like termination and there's nothing you can do to help as it is your job to take these actions. ~Most enjoyable part of the job is cracking an investigation or arresting a criminal or saving your company and or client huge amounts of money with your intelligent decisions and choices at work for different situations.
Pros
My pros are getting the job done and relaxing to a good meal and movie after work with family
Cons
Stress and fatigue with long hours at work
I start work 7 30 dealing with new queries and doing admin/sending out quotes/signing up new clients.I spend my afternoons either phoning new prospective clients or doing cold calling sourcing new clients .I learned that never stop believing in yourself,trust the product you sell,if one door closes,two will open.Do not be afraid to knock on doors and present your product/service.Always be open with management on successes and failures and do not be afraid to ask questions.The workplace culture allows you to make independent decisions and encourages innovation.The hardest part of the job is customers who do not want to fill in all paperwork required but want the service to start asap.The most enjoyable part of the job is when all your cold calling and hard work is reflected on your monthly report.
There must be good communication between stuff and management , Must take the problems very serious must be resolved and mostly stuff must have a very good Understanding among one another.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fidelity Security Group?
It was good to work with fidelity also the management was good n the salary every thing was OK our clients cancelled the contract at all our bank so they retrenchment us because the was no job
Pros
I was working at the entrance and making show that only authorized people are entering. I leaned to communicate with various kind of people. Our managements were so very strict but helpful if you need their assistance. My co-worker was like brother to me.The hardest part of my job is there was no guard house at our post. The most enjoyable part is when we were working day shift.
Pros
we had 1 hour lunch and we bring our own food
Cons
private security sector has long working hours in nature
The day work is alwalys more that expected , I have learnt that knowledge and exprience is the key for any company to successes. The hardest put of the job was when the management just put less effort on solving the problem and more on looking for who to pounce on.
Pros
Team building launch
Cons
long was the order of he day
30 min prior to the start of the shift in the control room we would do a hand over. Details about the happenings of the previous shift. I learned that you need to trust your team, good communications is very important. Our management was hands on and would sort out issues quickly. My co-workers and i learned that you can sort out things much better when people were respected. My hardest part of the job was always remaining calm when people were rude. The most enjoyable was the recognition and the smallest "job well done". It's always nice to be appreciated when tho job was well done!
Pros
My co-workers became my friends
Cons
No transport were given
I was not enjoing my job because of management the put me working under precture The remove me on site without any worning This company if the remove they don't give you a site. You have to do your self to find another post
Pros
No lunch
Cons
it was fun to work there staff was friendly and management was reasonable. tea was free and hours were reasonable compared to other security companies.
Management positions in Fidelity requires a typical professional environment. No nonsense hard work and dedication is required off all managers all the time. This is also the work ethic between Fidelity managers.
Pros
Company petrol.
Cons
Very long and irregular hours.
Staff are put under a tremendous amount of pressure and unrealistic deadlines. In my personal experience I have witnessed and been victim to verbal abuse at the hands of Senior and lower level staff. However I was PA to a man who was supportive, friendly and helpful which led to me to still be working for him amidst the unpleasant environment.
Pros
My Manager was a pleasant reasonalble supportive Man
Cons
Long hours and low wages and overtime without been paid
It is a fast paced office were you require high level of concentration and attention to detail. Team work is essential as you deal with people from all levels within the company. Confidence in yourself and in your work is key. The hardest part of the position I hold is the deadlines as they are extremely strict and unmovable. an example of these deadlines is payroll cutoff
Pros
Secure under cover parking and filtered water, Excellent job security, Excellent management, Education program
Cons
No benefits
hard - working days long hours Lunch times I;ve learned all the codes of the difffirent kind of chips management team is good\To check all documents is to enjoy the chips
Pros
free chips