Fidelity Security Group

Fidelity Security Group Employee Reviews

Be your self and work hard and they will see it, as are was one the person that did work for the company and did see growing up of the company and me, from bean security Office, assisting manager at 2010 wold cup,Bank Co ordination of FNB at fidelity, to CIT control and Box room, and ABSA codinate and SBV.and bean the exlent to work with all track safe opening and setting. And bean the
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Hours
it was fun to work there staff was friendly and management was reasonable. tea was free and hours were reasonable compared to other security companies.
Management positions in Fidelity requires a typical professional environment. No nonsense hard work and dedication is required off all managers all the time. This is also the work ethic between Fidelity managers.
Pros
Company petrol.
Cons
Very long and irregular hours.
I like many things about this work I always make my managers happy by work hard . I like keep every body around me safe and happy and that make them feel secure .
Pros
30 minutes lounch
Cons
8 hours a day
Staff are put under a tremendous amount of pressure and unrealistic deadlines. In my personal experience I have witnessed and been victim to verbal abuse at the hands of Senior and lower level staff. However I was PA to a man who was supportive, friendly and helpful which led to me to still be working for him amidst the unpleasant environment.
Pros
My Manager was a pleasant reasonalble supportive Man
Cons
Long hours and low wages and overtime without been paid
Company growing fast. It is nice to work for them. The life style in Natal is very expencive. I will recommend to job seekers to work with this company.
Cons
on time clocking in on duty. checking vehicle, filling up, getting assignment for the day. liasing with your partner. managemant was fair and understanding. co workers got along fine, even after hours. the hardest part was going to a call and finding people hurt, in a housebreaking or robbery situation. the most enjoyable is helping others enjoying my work.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
the chances of being ambushed in a call out
Enjoyable job and very stressfully as it is call centre,have free breakfast stuff,enjoyworking night shift as is the part of experience due to cctv ,sound listening,outbound call and jackets system monitoring
Pros
Free tea stuff
Cons
It is a fast paced office were you require high level of concentration and attention to detail. Team work is essential as you deal with people from all levels within the company. Confidence in yourself and in your work is key. The hardest part of the position I hold is the deadlines as they are extremely strict and unmovable. an example of these deadlines is payroll cutoff
Pros
Secure under cover parking and filtered water, Excellent job security, Excellent management, Education program
Cons
No benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fidelity Security Group?
hard - working days long hours Lunch times I;ve learned all the codes of the difffirent kind of chips management team is good\To check all documents is to enjoy the chips
Pros
free chips
Cons
Fidelity is a nice place to work the people that you work with make you feel at home .You evern forget that is time to go home.
Pros
Rest time
Cons
Flaxy hours