Fincapital

Fincapital Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
Positive work environment.
Good management, positive working relationships, fun working environment. Good basic salaries, plus commission and benefits.
Learned a lot from the company and gained good experience.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Bad suppliers (external)
3,0
Friendly staff, but communication was not up to the standard I would have preffered
I would say that a typical day at work was when arriving at work, is to get settled in a soon as possible and then getting down to the task at hand.
Being moved around to the various departments and positions in the company offered the opportunity to learn and acquire a great variety of new skills.

Top management was not accessible, unless they really needed to discuss issues at hand. Middle management were more accessible and approachable, and were able to communicate if asked.

The co-workers were easy to work with, had very few issues with each other. Great team to work with.

To ensure that the job is done in the correct manner without having the relevant communication required. And instructions were not clear.

Having a great team, that made effort to make things work as they should to get the job done.
Pros
Cons
Unpaid overtime
4,0
quiet and fun work place
I learned to listen and hear what the Clients wants and be able to meet their needs, the hardest part is when the Clients are being rude.I enjoy it when clients are excited.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal hours
5,0
we gained lot of experience just because i was enjoying my job.
i really enjoyed being a part of my collegues because we were like family.the hardest part of the job it was when i was supposed to capture hundred documents a day.but i learned how to be fast with my job...its a something that made me a best person today.
Pros
yes we were given free lunches whn we reach our taget.
Cons
we were working long hours if we have too much work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fincapital. Our community is ready to answer.
3,5