Fire Protection
3,9 out of 5 stars.

Fire Protection Employee Reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Nice environment there.

Working at Blaze Masters Fire Protection is a nice place to work there. Plenty of work and the best part is I or We get to travel alot and meet new people and city

Dead end "career" of working your fingers to the bone.

Get ready for stress, lack of communication and fake incentives. Project managers look to make their own bonuses and your efforts will only fund office personnel and expansion branches well being. Not a bad gig for convicts but do not recommend.

Pros

You can call in sick about 50/yr

Cons

Lots of driving.

Buen ambiente laboral, buena planificacion de los trabajos diarios

Me encanto trabajar alli , pagan muy bien , jefes atentos y que ayudan a resolver problemas y situaciones

Pros

Seguro, viatico por horas extras, buen salario

Cons

Ninguno

A typical day at Proudline was unorganized unprepared unprofessional, the culture from day one was down ,

Not recommend work place . The unprepared, unprofessional front office manager was not ready to take on anyone .if you despite inexperienced and want to see what not to do come to this company

Pros

They didn’t miss a pay check in three months at a low wage

Cons

Finding other working 3 day before Christmas.

Safety is an absolute

Bureau Veritas Bangladesh pvt ltd. is a reputed MNC which is working for TIC.The motive of working is life safely.So this is remarkable and professional job that is expected to engineering sector.So I like it very much with good and quality environment.But job security is problem for an engineer,most of the time like 6month is the probation period which comes repeatedly in a year for all employees which is not suitable for setting the goal of life and build up a bright career,so expect of this issue all are about enjoyable and comfortable weather to work.So I wish to get a better platform to explore my experience and skills.

Cons

It was okay but not a career

I enjoyed the work but it would not advance my career. It was entry level and a lot of family so no where to go with the position. I took as many hours I could get and worked to the best of my ability. The pay wasn’t good and it was difficult to get paid. Always some kind of issue. Thank goodness I wasn’t in desperate need. Work was not steady. I was bored a lot and I did not like that at all. I prefer busy and steady work and ability to be creative

Pros

Nice people

Cons

No advancing

Great co. To work for

Work-life balanceMaximum fire protection is a fantastic co. To work for.Pay & benefitsThey have health and retirement 401k.Job security and advancementThe co. Is a great place to work because the management on down communicate.ManagementThe management are all good honest people. This co. Has integrity.CultureYou have to be willing to be your best. Do your best. You will be with people that I feel are the best at what they do.OverallThis is the best co. I have worked for. There is communication. This is the type of co. That brings out the best in you. The management let's you do your job . But they are there for what ever you need to get the job done. 5 star work is what you want to do . Your with a co. That can honestly say they are the best at what they do. This is what I have over heard others say about them.

design and review fire protection projects

I review and design systems privately home office Sub contract to other fire protection agencies continuing education in all fields of fire protection.

Innovative and flexibility

I had learned to innovate more at work and somehow could apply the process in other fields. the flexibility that I poses was more hone, which gives me another innovative way in my work.

awesome place to work

great place to work . supervisor is great to work for. great work atmosphere. i would recommend others to apply there. pleasant staff and hard working .

fire protection , safety for everyone

Take a minute to review Fire Protection. About your reviews: NEVER included with your job applications Posted anonymously on Indeed Rate this company a

High professionalism

Very effective management- fast solutions- high design skill- good timely employees training. Better remuneration- fast promotion- Good opportunity learn more technical knowledge

Good pay / Always Busy

This job is usually full time + on call and extra work. Your going to get dirty and your going to work hard in really in weird positions and unforgiving weather.

Pros

Pay, Fun job, New place every night

Cons

Work/ Life ratio, Managment in a cuthtraot industry is hard.

Fun/relax place to work

This is a very fun and very relaxed culture to work in. The owners are VERY understanding and open. There is no micromanaging. All co-workers are very friendly and enjoyable to be around.

Pros

great work environment, fun people to be around, fast pace

Cons

low salary

Let me grow with you

great service. very quick to adapt to new environments and challenges. city of Edmonton trained. knowledge of excel, dynamics as well as google software. self driven easy to train. Good attitude and down to earth humble personality.

Pros

lunch breaks and weekend off

Cons

no complaints

Sorry, but I can't because I don't want to shoot myself in the foot...

There is no information I can write here that wouldn't identify me immediately. I simply cannot write anything here at this time. I apologize for not being able to help more.

firefighter

I've been working as a crash rescue firefighter for the Ohio Air National Guard its a great job and you get a lot of certifications looking to find a full time job

New owners, future unknown

One of the few fire protection companies in the area, no salesman or service contracts, integrity and quality of work has kept the company in business.

Pros

Hour lunch, time off when needed

Cons

New owners, future unknown

Challenge and fun everyday with due dates to complete goals.

In my previous work a normal day began organizing the tasks according to importance and completing all the import documentation for the company. This position helped me to develop my skills in the face of fortuitous situations, to manage staff and to find solutions under pressure. The most difficult and fun of the job I can mention was to create specific functions for the logistics analyst and to be able to meet in time with the needs of our clients and projects.

Pros

Free Lunches, Gym Membership, Discount stores

Did not care for that job

The owner is completely rude. I would not recommend this company if you don't deal with very rude people quite often. If you like stressful people then this would be a decent place to work.

Buen ambiente

Me ayudo a desempeñarme mucho mejor A tener mas conocimiento a cerca del área de mi trabajo

Pros

BUEN SALARIO

Cons

NINGUNO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fire Protection. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Fire Protection
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?