FLASH MOBILE VENDING

FLASH MOBILE VENDING Employee Reviews

South Africa15 reviews
5,0
It was a nice job because i was responsible for my work hours,my supervisor was a phone call away i work un supervised all the time.But i tought me a lot about determination and focus and descipline
5,0
Top 10 companies to work for.

Life at Flash was never a dull day.

Problems resolved ASAP

Have fun while working

Top Management amazing

Flash cares about employees
4,0
Flash Mobile Vending is a great company growing each day. The warmth atmosphere and the culture is amazing.I love how they take care of employees by feeding employees--Free lunch, birthdays and incentives.
4,0
the company was always supportive and always put their staff first. they have some amazing days and fun people. they were always very organised and i enjoyed my time there.
4,0
A typical day at work would be a stand up session. Set timelines for tasks to be done. Upskill as much as possible. Help out fellow colleagues when they are stuck with a challenge.

Hardest part of my work is to keep the communication flow going between departments. This is a major flaw in our company.

Company culture i have no complaints. Everyone is friendly and enjoy a joke and a laugh.
Pros
Very close to home
Cons
Communication
4,0
When I started working at Flash I had no that much knowledge on how to use a computer.But the management and the collègues believed in me and my willingness
Pros
Free food when having theme
Cons
Office hours as per norm
4,0
We had fun almost four times per year, the salary is good, we had a lot of benefits. Their products are most sort after and are easily available even in shops
Pros
A lot
Cons
Sometimes
5,0
Overall I have gained so much experience whilst working here. Fun place, lots of culture and good vibes. only downfall for me was that they relocated the finance division to Cape Town and it was such a shock.
Pros
Free Lunches 3 days a week
Cons
Demanding
5,0
Productive environment, i have grown and learnt a lot, best management, great culture values. i enjoy being involved in project as it keep me busy. I really enjoy working at Flash.
Pros
Free Lunch Monday, Wednesday and Friday
5,0
Flash is a family orientated company. Where there balance your work and family time. Management is great and are always there when you need them. Excellent company ethics.
Pros
Company outings
Cons
No room for growth
4,0
I have learnt and grown so much. There is no discrimination. The environment is so welcoming and warm.

Company cultures are so cool.

It is a great company and has exciting products.
Pros
Free lunches, free cake on your birthday, free uniform
Cons
Salary
3,0
Oversee previous day production targets. Look at stock levels and plan for shortages. Assist with system down time. Give support other departments. Manage and oversee any fleet problems. Assist team with staff issues and problems. Assist team with queries and problems. Liaise and communicate daily with suppliers and key accounts
Pros
Free lunches on Monday and Fridays.
Cons
No support from other departments and directors
5,0
I enjoyed every bit of working with the company. If given another chance I would go back.
Thou it was not quite safe for us workers to work at some locations/townships.

I learnt a lot and gained sales experience which I didn't had.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Had to work on holiday and Saturdays
4,0
waking up very early preparing to service 15 to 20 flash vendors and in between to see 3 or 4 retail outlets.

I have learned that people are human beings and as much as you learn to lean on them they do too.

management with last minutes requests

very supportive colleagues.

we sometimes had to sleep far from home and family.

meeting new people and exceeding their needs.
Pros
having all required tools to do the job
Cons
too much to do for wrong dept.
5,0
day at work is usualy go to my desk reply to emails sort out prepers and tester with their nessosary stock and equipment , then i would catch up with some admin(staff leav and attendance regesters) then i would ship some orders wich is given to me and so the day would go on. i learn daily that my role in the company is important because im leading people into packing a product that will allow someone (unemployed) to have there own buisness on hand and that throw thatthey will make a huge diffrence in their home ,their comunity and their location.i have grate co workers our company have atleast 3 team buldings whre we have a floating trophy for soccer and netball whre we can all come togethr and become better as a team.
Pros
free lunch, free t shirts and champion chicken and chips gr8 overtime
Cons
long hours (underpaid)