Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Flight Centre

3,0
18 April 2017
This position was office based and focused on sales of airline tickets and package holidays. It was a stressful environment but enjoyable and I learned how to manage my time efficiently and accuracy was a necessity for this position. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with persons travelling because of the death of a loved one. The most enjoyable part of the job was the culture that they embraced.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Culture and People
4,0
20 April 2018
Same role
Travel Expert (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I learnt a lot working here like travel and marketing. It's a fun environment and everyone is equal. The most enjoyable part is learning about different countries and their cultures and getting a chance to visit them.
Pros
education
Cons
low pay
1,0
4 April 2018
Same role
Travel Expert (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Bad people in Management, potentially great company. I just had bad timing. I also left just as the old regional manager got fired, so I never got the benefits of the new one.
Pros
I had none
Cons
Long hours, breakdown of character
3,0
1 May 2020
Same location
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
I feel they should do more when it comes to their salary structure , it's horrible what they deem as basic salary and commission structure is not right , I don't think they consider the cost of living at all. If they can spend so much to make events and so on happen , they most definitely can move those amounts to the everyday life of an employee. They have staff high staff turnover because people don't stay .N