Flight Centre
3,4 out of 5 stars.
Flight Centre Employee Review

Great Company with a unique culture

5,0
15 February 2019
I enjoyed working for Flight Centre. I felt supported, challenged and learnt so much about the travel industry and also about myself and my capabilities. "Family, Village, Tribe" is the motto and you definitely feel that. There are always opportunities for growth within the company and industry itself, you will eventually make many contacts within the industry. There are training and mentoring programmes available for everyone. Having said so, I must say that this job is NOT for everyone, in my long career I saw many people come and go. The hours are long, its highly target driven and if you have a bad sales month you will certainly hit your pocket. You WILL be stressed and there will be days when you question everything. You need to be a very focused and goal driven individual and you MUST be self motivated. Overall I would say there is a "work hard - play hard environment" and that are many benefits to working here. I would certainly go back to FCTG if they were to open offices in Switzerland.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Benefits: Medical Aid, Leave allowances, Travel allowance, Epic Company Culture
Cons
Stressful, Long Hours, Salary when not meeting target
5,0
12 August 2020
Independent Travel Consultant (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
great Amazing Great culture Very rewarding Travel Benifits Amazing support Built on ten philosophies International exposure Career development staff development
4,0
17 June 2020
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Excellent company structure and an exciting place/industry to work in. Be prepared to work hard, and play hard, requiring long work hours and your full commitment to achieving sales targets.
Pros
Opportunities to travel
Cons
Minimal work/life balance
4,0
5 June 2020
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) - Blackheath, Gauteng
Flight Centre is a fun yet professional place of work. They put their people first. As an employee you are given peace of mind. Relaxed place of work.
  1. Great Company with a unique culture