Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Great opportunity for growth

4,0
11 April 2017
I really enjoyed working for Flight Centre. A typical day at work included a great amount of learning and further developing incredible levels of social and inter-pesonal skills. It was some of favorite employment and I will always remember it as some of my best employee experience ever.
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Free meals
3,0
13 May 2020
Same role
Retail travel agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Experience depends on job title and location. Corporate environment is great, hard work, fast pased and rewarding. For retail you must like people and be able to accept rejection often. Be prepared for long hours and very low pay until you build a client base which takes about
5,0
20 March 2018
Same role
Travel Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Winelands, Western Cape
The most amazing company to work for. I had the most amazing team who stood by me and helped me learn about the culture. a very stressful job that requires a lot of drive.
5,0
3 June 2020
Same location
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed my time at Flight centre- I was a very loyal employee Worked hard and saw great results Typical day at work involved lead sourcing, cold calling, client meetings, closing deals, full implementation. The hardest part of the job was finding new business, as the market was very saturated - securing meetings. However once meeting were secured, I found it very easy to secure business and get the client to commit to coming on board with Corporate Traveller. The most enjoyable time at my previous company were the people I worked with, I gained a lot of satisfaction from being one of the top sales people,winning many accolades and naturally being rewarded financially for my hard work was most enjoyable.
  1. Great opportunity for growth