Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Pressurised but fun Environment

4,0
29 September 2015
Reaching target could be difficult at times but our manager would see to it that we were not frustrated and we would engage in fun activities to build team spirit.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Gala dinners
4,0
20 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Travel Expert (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I learnt a lot working here like travel and marketing. It's a fun environment and everyone is equal. The most enjoyable part is learning about different countries and their cultures and getting a chance to visit them.
Pros
education
Cons
low pay
1,0
4 April 2018
Same role
Travel Expert (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Bad people in Management, potentially great company. I just had bad timing. I also left just as the old regional manager got fired, so I never got the benefits of the new one.
Pros
I had none
Cons
Long hours, breakdown of character
5,0
3 June 2020
Same location
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed my time at Flight centre- I was a very loyal employee Worked hard and saw great results Typical day at work involved lead sourcing, cold calling, client meetings, closing deals, full implementation. The hardest part of the job was finding new business, as the market was very saturated - securing meetings. However once meeting were secured, I found it very easy to secure business and get the client to commit to coming on board with Corporate Traveller. The most enjoyable time at my previous company were the people I worked with, I gained a lot of satisfaction from being one of the top sales people,winning many accolades and naturally being rewarded financially for my hard work was most enjoyable.
  1. Pressurised but fun Environment