Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Productive and customer service always first.

4,0
26 March 2017
Very busy and productive work day, meet new people everyday, great customer experience at the top of the list, learn how to sell everyday to different types of people, good all round procedures in place to ensure minimal risk to company and client. Hardest part of the job, long hours, and selling outside of clients intended budget. Good work culture through out company and travel opportunities, most enjoyable part of the job is to be part of creating great holiday experiences and be part of client best memories.
2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Discounted travel opportunities
Cons
long hours and weekends 7 day work weeks
4,0
20 April 2018
Same role
Travel Expert (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I learnt a lot working here like travel and marketing. It's a fun environment and everyone is equal. The most enjoyable part is learning about different countries and their cultures and getting a chance to visit them.
Pros
education
Cons
low pay
1,0
4 April 2018
Same roleSame location
Travel Expert (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Bad people in Management, potentially great company. I just had bad timing. I also left just as the old regional manager got fired, so I never got the benefits of the new one.
Pros
I had none
Cons
Long hours, breakdown of character
5,0
12 August 2020
Same location
Independent Travel Consultant (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
great Amazing Great culture Very rewarding Travel Benifits Amazing support Built on ten philosophies International exposure Career development staff development
  1. Productive and customer service always first.