Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Professional

4,0
5 June 2020
Flight Centre is a fun yet professional place of work. They put their people first. As an employee you are given peace of mind. Relaxed place of work.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture
5,0
12 August 2020
Independent Travel Consultant (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
great Amazing Great culture Very rewarding Travel Benifits Amazing support Built on ten philosophies International exposure Career development staff development
4,0
17 June 2020
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Excellent company structure and an exciting place/industry to work in. Be prepared to work hard, and play hard, requiring long work hours and your full commitment to achieving sales targets.
Pros
Opportunities to travel
Cons
Minimal work/life balance
5,0
3 June 2020
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed my time at Flight centre- I was a very loyal employee Worked hard and saw great results Typical day at work involved lead sourcing, cold calling, client meetings, closing deals, full implementation. The hardest part of the job was finding new business, as the market was very saturated - securing meetings. However once meeting were secured, I found it very easy to secure business and get the client to commit to coming on board with Corporate Traveller. The most enjoyable time at my previous company were the people I worked with, I gained a lot of satisfaction from being one of the top sales people,winning many accolades and naturally being rewarded financially for my hard work was most enjoyable.