Flight Centre
3,4 out of 5 stars.

Flight Centre Employee Reviews for Reiseverkehrs- und Tourismuskaufmann (m/w/d)

Found 1 review matching the search
I enjoyed working for Flight Centre. I felt supported, challenged and learnt so much about the travel industry and also about myself and my capabilities. "Family, Village, Tribe" is the motto and you definitely feel that. There are always opportunities for growth within the company and industry itself, you will eventually make many contacts within the industry. There are training and mentoring programmes available for everyone. Having said so, I must say that this job is NOT for everyone, in my long career I saw many people come and go. The hours are long, its highly target driven and if you have a bad sales month you will certainly hit your pocket. You WILL be stressed and there will be days when you question everything. You need to be a very focused and goal driven individual and you MUST be self motivated. Overall I would say there is a "work hard - play hard environment" and that are many benefits to working here. I would certainly go back to FCTG if they were to open offices in Switzerland.
Pros
Benefits: Medical Aid, Leave allowances, Travel allowance, Epic Company Culture
Cons
Stressful, Long Hours, Salary when not meeting target
  1. Reiseverkehrs- und Tourismuskaufmann (m/w/d)