Flight Centre

Flight Centre Employee Reviews for Travel Agent

Experience depends on job title and location. Corporate environment is great, hard work, fast pased and rewarding. For retail you must like people and be able to accept rejection often. Be prepared for long hours and very low pay until you build a client base which takes about
The most amazing company to work for. I had the most amazing team who stood by me and helped me learn about the culture. a very stressful job that requires a lot of drive.
I would compile quotes for holidays, keep up to date with countries travel requirements, rules and regulations as well as keep informed of current events worldwide that might affect some tours or travel destinations. Management was adequate and the environment was enthusiastic and competitive. I learned a lot about different countries and cultures, which I really enjoyed cultivating and enjoyed sending people on their "dream" vacations without any hitches.
Pros
Travel incentives
Cons
Working on weekends and the uniform
I really enjoyed working for Flight Centre. A typical day at work included a great amount of learning and further developing incredible levels of social and inter-pesonal skills. It was some of favorite employment and I will always remember it as some of my best employee experience ever.
Pros
Free meals
very busy day at work, i learnt sales techniques that is proven to work efficiently. had very supportive management. the most enjoyable part of my job was closing a sale and knowing that my client was happy with the product that was offered and sold to him/her.