Flight Centre
3,4 out of 5 stars.

Flight Centre Work-Life Balance reviews

Excellent company structure and an exciting place/industry to work in. Be prepared to work hard, and play hard, requiring long work hours and your full commitment to achieving sales targets.
Pros
Opportunities to travel
Cons
Minimal work/life balance
It was an amazing Company I do miss the Culture and the growth opportunity that it provided, The main reason that I left was the fact that it required too much "party" versus "productivity"
 Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.  Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.  Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.  Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
Pros
free educational trips to different parts of the world
Cons
long hours - 7 days a week - low commission structure
It was an amazing company to start my career in travel. I grew so much in the company, on a personal and professional level
Pros
writing your own paycheck
Cons
gossiping and company cullture
I enjoyed this position very much as it was something else every day... no day was the same, no enquiry or booking was the same. I have learned a lot from this company on general travel knowledge etc. Co workers and management was not as involved and helpful as I would have liked or preferred. Very long hours in the mall, and weekends as well as public holidays.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Very long hours
Flight Centre offers you the opportunity you grow at you own pace. With unlimited earning potential you have the Challenge and opportunity to earn way more then the standard salary within this industry. With a very rich culture you get rewarded for the work you do. Obviously travel is also part of the package. No 2 days are ever the same. Honesty the best company to work for.
a typical day at work its booking 5 or more flights i report to my team leader his not bad at all very helpful its only two people currently in the store so hardly talk as my team leader does not like talking about his life its when i deal with a difficult client its when i reach my target and i know my salary will be good
Pros
half day
Cons
difficult client