Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Fun and challenging working experience

4 November 2019
I really enjoyed working for this company. My work pace and excel skills improved greatly. I have no regrets to have worked for this company. I will always treasure the the time spent.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
Official response from Flight Centre
11 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience working with us. We're happy to know the company contributed to your skills development and wish they help you on future challenges.Best of luck and we hope our paths may cross some time again.
4 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) - Blackheath, Gauteng
Fast paced environment. Sometimes difficult to find work life balance. Fun and exciting environment. It is great place to work in. there are a lot of opportunities for growth and international exposure is made possible.
Official response from Flight Centre
11 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience working at Flight Centre Travel Group. We wish you all the best with your future endeavours and hope that our paths may cross again some time!
24 January 2017
Same role
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) - Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Good company to work for with good benefits and very nice people, but unfortunately not a good work/life balance. Opportunities for career change and improvement are great.
5,0
12 August 2020
Independent Travel Consultant (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
great Amazing Great culture Very rewarding Travel Benifits Amazing support Built on ten philosophies International exposure Career development staff development
  1. Fun and challenging working experience