Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Team Work and a Fun Working Environment

16 November 2017
Providing group quotes to internal and external businesses for flights, accommodation, transport etc. Organizing meetings, incentive, conferences and event travel for companies.

I learnt that when dealing with group requests you need to be meticulous, pay attention to detail and be on top of the changes.

The hardest part of the job is when changes are not communicated effectively by the client.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the trip was completed with no hitches.
5,0
Pros
Team Building
Cons
17 June 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Excellent company structure and an exciting place/industry to work in. Be prepared to work hard, and play hard, requiring long work hours and your full commitment to achieving sales targets.
Pros
Opportunities to travel
Cons
Minimal work/life balance
3 June 2020
Same location
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed my time at Flight centre- I was a very loyal employee
Worked hard and saw great results

Typical day at work involved lead sourcing, cold calling, client meetings, closing deals, full implementation.

The hardest part of the job was finding new business, as the market was very saturated - securing meetings.

However once meeting were secured, I found it very easy to secure business and get the client to commit to coming on board with Corporate Traveller.

The most enjoyable time at my previous company were the people I worked with, I gained a lot of satisfaction from being one of the top sales people,winning many accolades and naturally being rewarded financially for my hard work was most enjoyable.
10 March 2020
Same location
Travel Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Flight Centre is South Africa's leading travel retailer, offering cheap flights (domestic and international), holiday packages, cruises, ski holidays, last minute hotel deals, travel insurance and much more.