Flight Centre
Flight Centre Employee Review

Fun

7 January 2018
Fun company to work for with good benefits and very good job security. The only problem is location it is quite a drive to get there if you don't live in Johannesburg.
4,0
Pros
Meal of the day
Cons
Monthly award ceremonies
3 June 2020
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed my time at Flight centre- I was a very loyal employee
Worked hard and saw great results

Typical day at work involved lead sourcing, cold calling, client meetings, closing deals, full implementation.

The hardest part of the job was finding new business, as the market was very saturated - securing meetings.

However once meeting were secured, I found it very easy to secure business and get the client to commit to coming on board with Corporate Traveller.

The most enjoyable time at my previous company were the people I worked with, I gained a lot of satisfaction from being one of the top sales people,winning many accolades and naturally being rewarded financially for my hard work was most enjoyable.
10 March 2020
Travel Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Flight Centre is South Africa's leading travel retailer, offering cheap flights (domestic and international), holiday packages, cruises, ski holidays, last minute hotel deals, travel insurance and much more.
8 October 2018
Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The reason I left FCTG is because of an amazing opportunity at PwC, I did not look for new opportunities, and if I was not headhunted by PwC I would of surely still been at FCTG