Flight Centre
3,4 out of 5 stars.
Flight Centre Employee Review

Fun Fridays are available to unwind.

18 June 2018
Login to our computes and start working. A normal 9-5 hours job. You will be dealing with clients over the phone, some will be walk in client if you work at the offices ( malls ).
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
13 March 2017
Same roleSame location
Office Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Great company to work for and develop work experience and understand responsibilities and work ethics. Patience are valuable to working with team-mates.
3 June 2020
Same location
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed my time at Flight centre- I was a very loyal employee Worked hard and saw great results Typical day at work involved lead sourcing, cold calling, client meetings, closing deals, full implementation. The hardest part of the job was finding new business, as the market was very saturated - securing meetings. However once meeting were secured, I found it very easy to secure business and get the client to commit to coming on board with Corporate Traveller. The most enjoyable time at my previous company were the people I worked with, I gained a lot of satisfaction from being one of the top sales people,winning many accolades and naturally being rewarded financially for my hard work was most enjoyable.
10 March 2020
Same location
Travel Specialist (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Flight Centre is South Africa's leading travel retailer, offering cheap flights (domestic and international), holiday packages, cruises, ski holidays, last minute hotel deals, travel insurance and much more.
  1. Fun Fridays are available to unwind.