Food Lovers Market Paow

Food Lovers Market Paow Employee Reviews

South Africa133 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Productive fun

Nice working environment, the work culture is caring,in general not the best place to worn in it is nice place for people who just finished matric especially if you're looking to gain experience.

Everything is fresh and you have to work nice

Food lovers it's the best company ever I worked for it for eight years ..it's very neat n clean .. everything is fresh from butchery to Fruit and vege

Pros

Lunch it's in your own

Cons

One hour lunch

They look great team to join

I'm fun person love working as part of a team an I cope well on my own. Love new challenges an working under pressure to get the in product. Time keep

Serving costumer at food is a good habit to me

Commitment on duties is needed.Being faithfully all the time to enjoy your jobFood lovers market has played a prominent role in South Africa by hiring peopole and also good stuff in the market

Pros

Own lunch

Cons

Gaining more knowledge and experience

Was a good learning opportunity for me.Grateful for the opportunity to be part of the team who made sure we meet daily task . That's the place I mana ged to see all my weeknesses and strength.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Clean but poor with worker's rights

Was treated unfairly when I came back from the hospital because of my disabilities after not getting paid my sick leave money and was demoted after my disabilities n my salary also was decreased

Pros

No free lunches unless it was busy

Cons

Penalty was given

Prepare and production

Between in my duties i learn more about work with other people.Working as a team is very important in a company.Health and safety also I learn about it

A very busy workplace and enjoyable sometimes

I enjoyed working for the company until other things happened that I will not mantion but it's a very enjoyable place that I can recommend for others

Pros

No comment

Cons

Long hours yes

Productive and busy all the time

It's is a great for individuals who are looking to enter into a retail market world. It has its day mid month its not busy month end and at the beginning of the month those are the busy days.There are times when you cannot go for lunch because of the too much work that need to be done before the end of the shift.

Work environment and Job achievements

It was a great experience working there because I was given respect and Motivation that I needed from my Manager's.Also team work was more important for us so that we can be able to deliver the standard of the organisation.

We always have a special time at food lovers

If I get an opportunity to go work there again I'll never hesitate.Its my special home,It's a place to be at it was wonderful working with people who teach you many things

Hmmm

It's a very toxic environment and there is really no job security, you can lose your job at any time for something very small. There is literally someone being fired daily.

Very challenging and fun

At food Lovers Market they need energetic, quick and smart people who will adapt to their working culture and system. It is challenging but fun as they pair you with one and do the job quickly.

Pros

Overtime benefit

Cons

Overtime

Supportive and honestly work place

It was very nice to work with them I have learn many thing related to work with different people.the experience I have I will apply it in my future.I would love to work there because I still believe that there was a lot I was still going to share with them learning more everyday of my life and beings part of them was really helpful to me.

Not bad

Good company to work for. Management is also not to bad.good vibes from staff members.no free lunch but get lunch on time.all staff work together

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Productive work place

Very flexible to work at.Great team of workers.Everyone is goal orientated and busy with their lifes trying to get their money.Would recommend working

Very productive and easy n fun workplace

Beautiful and fresh products/ production with lots and lots of loving and caring staff and happy management who takes their staff members seriously lots of out goings n celebrate each others victory.

Productive and good workplace

I'm gonna be glad if i get this job because I really enjoy being part of lovers food It make to enjoy every moment and is the only job that suit me

Pros

Guiding ourselves

Cons

6hrs

Productive and a good work place

It such a good company where you have to keep your duties and do your best always make sure customers are always happy with your service and make sure you always produce fresh goods all times.

Pros

Over time cash

Cons

Make sure the customers are happy

It nice you get more experience nd we love each other at foodlovers nd we respect each other's culture we use to do fun ,helping customers when they need something

Pros

Do activity

Cons

Overtime

You don't really have a job stick to your job, they make drivers generally work and under pay them.

A Driver work with no driver assistance, Driver Assist in loading and offloading pallets whit a pallet jack. They make drivers work in the floor while they still have to go driving long distance, (when the driver is over working accidents happen on the road)

Pros

Bring your own food

Cons

More hours and duties less pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Food Lovers Market Paow. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance