Food lovers Market

Food lovers Market Employee Reviews

3,0
Challenging experience but Learned about customers. Learned a lot on working with people,having relationships (friendships). Handling pressure, Handling stress.,it's like you on a journey.The salary was not good, because there are increaseses in the cost of living,such as food, transport to get to work.
Pros
Tips from customers
Cons
Racism
.it's challenging
As a cashier i had do deal with customer

.cash flow that was the most successful part

I've learnt to fight for your right at work.
Pros
Own lunch
4,0
I enjoyed working at fruit and vegs in fact I loved it ' would love to work there over again with no complaints or compromise . I understand that you Faced with problems in every way possible but we must learn
Pros
I enjoyed working With my talents and getting paid every month including overtime ing my
Cons
I were underpaid
3,0
The place is always busy with a lot of customers in the supermarket. Loading and unloading heavy stuff all day long to keep up with the demands of the customers.
Pros
Busy and fast paced
Cons
High work load
3,0
I enjoyed my day at as a worker. As time went on I started having some issues with the employer and I realized that this job has some kind of difficulties.The difficulties was that the job was fast paced and I could not cope with that.Then as time went on I started having some trouble with the employer and that is when having some thoughts that I want to leave the job.
5,0
Its a challenging work stressful. It's for fresh produce so it's a make sure work no chance . Smartness ,time ,team spirit smartness . Protective clothes needed as it is very cold
4,0
Good organisational hierarchy. Excellent team spirit. Customer orders are given high priority. High speed large quantity production of bread and rolls
5,0
Food Lover market gives a platform to its employees, to learn and rise through the stages until we hold the senior positions, as managers we are allowed to train and develop for a stronger team building. The challenges we face are lack of resources in marketing department. Also Remuneration is not awarded according to positions, which then becomes a negative motivator.
3,0
Working there is enjoyable customer are stressful but seeing people having what the want it enjoyable.I also learned about the importance of counting stock.
5,0
Working in Food lovers Market was a great leaning opportunity for me. Grateful for the opportunity to be part of the team who made sure we meet our daily tasks as per management requirements.
4,0
Like working in a busy environment can take pressure and fun loving guy.enjoy the company of colleagues and respectful to everyone at my workplace and away
4,0
It's a great place to work if your single staying with mom and dad or studying and need some extra money on the side
If you have a family it's tricky.

You work long hours and most days your working

There are no real benifit either just the basics UIF and Provident fund
Pros
It's fast paced and an energetic environment
Cons
The salary isnt the best and also no benefits
5,0
Ability to work very hard .
Hardworking and a visionary woman passionate about reaching set goals

A team player with good communication and analytical skills and keen on delivering assigned mandates

I have a character molded on solid Christian background and good at adapting to cultural differences ..
3,0
a typical day at work is hectic to make sure everything is fresh and clean before the store opens to have customer skills is important always have a smile and know a customer is always right,
the hardest part of the job is to keep every customer happy its a nice place to q
5,0
A culture of business, with the importance of team, efficiency and fun at work, you will enjoy setting targets for yourself while working in a friendly supportive environment.
4,0
It was nice working for them but there was too much pressure and the salary was too little to provide for my family and I have a child to support so that was too little for me
4,0
they look after their staff, great hours.you know exacly what your duties are, great team work,

its a family based environment, i love working for them.
2,0
Worked very well with people, always up for new challenges and can work everywhere. Don't slack at what im doing, hard worker and take note very quick.
3,0
Hardworking and I love what I do ,fast learner work well in the term and i am very friendly and my job in Lover Was cooking, food paration and setup the kitchen and sala
3,0
Working at food lovers market is amazing. There is an amazing teamwork and there is also respect given to employees. Employers helps adn encourage employees to fit in their work ethic.
5,0
I am a young motivated General Manager, with over 5 years’ supervisory or management experience. Who is willing to instill accountability and to achieve results to drive success within my position while maintaining our Culture of Activating This role has provided me with overall leadership, supervision, and direction on strategic initiatives and operating standards to positively impact business results.
Pros
Free lunch