Food lovers Market
Food lovers Market Employee Review

Productive and Fast growing retail store.

10 November 2018
Great staff team. Fast growing company. Short Staffed in most areas. Short of systems to make the work load for managers more manageable. Short staffed on managers and supervisors. Unions is causing allot of unnecessary problems in the work space. Sometimes there is just to much work to do for one person. Deadlines reachable with the correct support.
2,0
Pros
Financial Stability with managers salary, fellow management support.
Cons
No management lunches. No management weekends off. Long working hours each day for Management.
31 August 2020
General worker (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Challenging experience but Learned about customers. Learned a lot on working with people,having relationships (friendships). Handling pressure, Handling stress.,it's like you on a journey.The salary was not good, because there are increaseses in the cost of living,such as food, transport to get to work.
Pros
Tips from customers
Cons
Racism
15 August 2020
cashier (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
.it's challenging
As a cashier i had do deal with customer

.cash flow that was the most successful part

I've learnt to fight for your right at work.
Pros
Own lunch
8 August 2020
Sign righter (Former Employee) - Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
I enjoyed working at fruit and vegs in fact I loved it ' would love to work there over again with no complaints or compromise . I understand that you Faced with problems in every way possible but we must learn
Pros
I enjoyed working With my talents and getting paid every month including overtime ing my
Cons
I were underpaid