Ford Motor Company logo

Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews

3,9Work-Life Balance

Found 127 reviews matching the searchSee all 7 449 reviews

Eye opening experience

Good working for Ford. It was closer to me I did not travel far the employees are very welcoming. I was receiving a srippenws at the time and I was happy with it.

Pros

Permanent jobs

Cons

Not sure

Productive work place

Production is a priority and safety is a responsibility. Quality is a must achieve.Ford motor company needs people who are dedicated and serious. A candidate must understand that quality is a key for good production.

Pros

Free weekends

Cons

No free lunch

Innovative brand

Really innovative products.Great desire to grow the brand and improve the work environment for staff. Needs stronger leadership with higher EQ to lead

Sevice nd repair

I was working as assistant motor mechenical teaching me some of skill on the car nd I was fast nd the like me coz I was a fast learner an love my job

Is a very cultural driven company.

Is very good environment to work and grow as a person. The workers are friendly, loving and they strave for quality at any product... One term, one ford.

Bad environment

We work with our own cloths no PPE is offered for workers..in 8 hours work there's only 30 minutes lunch break. Employees are not included in the profit sharing of the company only managers are entitled to it.

Ford Motor Company

Fast paced environment that requires a lot of focus and a very hands on type of work. I have learned a lot about time management and the importance of teamwork in order to achieve a common goal.

Everything is up to standard

We worked well together like family,having understanding management who instructed us with love and peace,shortage of parts was hard ,production delay

A good company to work with.

Working at Ford company was a good blessing to me, I have learn a lot working with a good team to operate the robot at ford. I have gain experience from the day I started working with ford .yes there was a challenges and upsides down as all jobs but I have learn to do good from all .to me it was a great opportunity to work with ford.

i would really love working for u

i would love to work of ford because ford is one of there best company in south Africa. i believe that having me working here . would bring change alot.

Great atmosphere

Ford Cape Town Used Car Department is a great place. The staff and manager are second to none. Great wealth of knowledge and experience and well priced options

Great place

Well deserved years spent at thee company.would recommend anybody to work here.If they offer me a chance again I'll go back.Percepta gave great opportunity to work here

Great company to work for.

N/A Greta place to work for, teamwork at its best. Managers good with people wise senior staff and welcoming learning is a breeze, easy to work and operate machines. Safety is Top Priority!

As a maintenance personnel at ford, it is fun to work because not everyday is the same.One is faced with different challenges work wise.Not every breakdown is the same,that helps one to learn new things almost daily,which keeps me on my toes and alert at all times.

Launching of Ford everest and Ica ranger

Fualt finding, vehicle diagnosis, programing using vacts, reading circuit daigrams, heavy repairs on engine and gearboxes, minor repairs at rolls repairs

Condusive working enviroment with full medical benefits, internal cliinic with full time docters.

Good working conditions. Sick days offered with full payment. Thirteenth cheque guaranteed. Incentives paid in full when target reached. Fee medical check every year and free treatment for HIV and AIDS patients.

No stress

Do your job right and you will be happy at the Silverton plant.My job was to train production line operators.Do versatility and validation on new and old production line operators and place new operators to their respective working stations.

Proffesional and technical environmental

Our daily work we supported production Making sure all machines and processes run smoothly. Maintenance Repairs and Calibrations Breakdown reduction To work there you need to know how to multi task,work under pressure and be focused. It was grade experience, I enjoyed my time time.

Here at ford motor company we work as one ford, one term and one plan

what i like about ford Motor company is that i learn a lot each and everyday like conducting the interviews , telephone etiquette the culture at ford we encourage term work and respect each other. the environment is very productive and we get motivated each and every day . what i enjoyed doing the the most is a short listing processes.

Pros

free work suite

Cons

free food

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Good environment provided with a learning culture being emphasized,the only disappointment was senior management has neglected responsibility of making sure there is no acts of favouritism from lower management or favours for work situations including inter work relationships

Pros

Good salary

Cons

High level of competition instead of unity among workers

It was more of a learning curve for me. I had to adopt to a total new environment

Working for Ford has been a learning curve for me especially working with the belt in the Assembly section. The area that I was responsible for was fitting very well into my expertise in fitting and turning. I will accept any opportunities if granted opportunity again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1