Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Pay & Benefits reviews: Truck Driver

Clear
4.1Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7,524 reviews

Very fast and fun place to work for.

-Must be on assembly line at 6:00 AM. assembled skid plates parts before shift started. Organized work space before during and after work began. Assembled skid plates by hand, then plugged in cooler lines, then shot 1 inch bolts with torque gun to verify that bolts held torque and were not cross threaded. Then hand threaded trans mount nuts to vehicle and proceeded to plug in E-Locker and use swipe button so that my AIS box knew that all tasks were completed. -Management was fair, there was not a lot of communication between myself and my management. My co-workers were very friendly and always had nice things to say to me. -The hardest part of my job was making sure all 4-5 tasks were completed in the 53 second time frame before the next vehicle came into my station. -The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to listen to my music while working only after understanding the process of the job. I also liked learning more about the F-150 and how they are assembled.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Known for lay offs

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ford Motor Company?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 K