Forever Living Products
4,2 out of 5 stars.

Forever Living Products Employee Reviews

South Africa40 reviews

4,2Work-Life Balance

Productive work place, exceptional working experience

Forever Living Products is a well established network marketing company. Dealing directly with agents and customers. They market a product that is well recognized, it is used enhance ones health and boost the immune system. They have excellent work ethics and they values and morals go over and beyond what is expected. They treat each individual with the same amount of respect. Their training and skills programs are exceptionally well designed to improve sales. Agents who join are known a forever businesses owners which makes this company what they are today. They allow their internal staff as well as these FBOs to have independence and earn a decent living. There are over 160 branches world wide, and in SA 4 branches and they also cover most of Southern Africa. As an internal staff member i have gained so much knowledge about this industry and i am very proud and grateful to have worked for this company.

Relaxed

The management is a bit relaxed which is great for a learning experience.They allow individuals to get involved in problem solving. The most enjoyable part about working at Forever is flexible lunch time.

Pros

Reasonable working hours

Cons

limited growth

Busy workplace

You work with a lot of distributors who you must treat like loyalty no matter how they treat you, and some of them are very rude because they know this. Many company politics, no room for growth.

Pros

Free lunch on month end

Cons

No growth

its was fun and educational

its was fun& educational learned o lot met different people networked with people in differnt walks of life it was amazing and cool seein making millions of Rand and touching people live & changing them

Team work

In forever living products You have to work hard and under pressure. You must make sure that every 2 weeks you archive something and also They used to have incentives so it was motivating to us so that we can move to other stages in that 2 weeks.

Pros

Creativity

Cons

Pressure

Nontsikelelo lumatha

I really enjoying to work at this company because its a good business ever. I learned a lot and i can manage my own business also make a good profit.it is really important that you are clear on what you want to achieve in the business.i like forever

Very competitive and fun place to work

Hardest part of the job was selling the product I learned creativity, communication and interpersonal skills, resilience and adaptability It was great to meet new people

Sales and Marketing

Forever living products taught me how to market my business and how to target the market. I also learnt how to approach customers in a good and respectable manner.

Fun ,challenging with many opportunities

It is a great opportunity for an individual to make an extra income, can work from anywhere and it allows you to do an honour of helping people out there. It is your own business meaning you becoming your own boss.

Productive and fun workplace

Working at forever living products was a great experience. It taught me how to work with and in a team. Communication is the key element at Forever Living.

Pros

traveling

Cons

Good

I learned to talk with people,and know how to approach the customers,learned how to deal with difficult people when suppose to collect the money.hard thing when people don't want to pay.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

There's products are excellent

I became a business owner and progressed to supervisor level and recruited a team of 4 people under myself. Sales targets were hard and a lot of time and effort was spent promoting and selling, training up team members.

Pros

Selling wonderful products

Small dynamic organisation

Small dynamic work place but controlling a large geographical area and running to strict deadlines to overseas parent. Travel to branches monthly to ensure correct stock taking procedures were followed, including Namibia.

Pros

Relaxed workplace, high rewards.

Cons

Sometimes hard to take a holiday.

Vibrant and very flexible hours

Very flexible working hours. I had a target I had to reach. Management was amazing and good communication skills. Different cultures(very diverse). You learn a lot from the different individuals. I learnt a lot in the company especially the different ways of communication with the different cultural and racial groups cause values and morals differ.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Hard targets

Challenging yet productive

You work with the environment that you have, it can be challenging at times but due to the fact that you set your own target for the day and you are working towards your goal, it made it worth while. there are harder days than others but good days always paid of.

Pros

commission based

Cons

Its a place for good personal development and at least gives you opportunity to earn something without qualifications but just hardwork.

Forever is a good company for unemployed people because you get to atleast not be totalluly broke.The way it is structured it is in a way of expecting longterm benefits not just a get rich quick kind of a scheme.I have learnt to be a leader for my team and i also learnt to be hard working in order to get better oncome.

Pros

Travelling incentives as well as cheques

Cons

It requires serious time and activities to be successful, if the team doesnt perfom well as well as you then you wont get paid.

Building relationship enviroment

It is was very fun and debating environment. They also promoted working in team and showing leadership skills among ourselves. We shared work and always willing to assist each other.

productive and challenging

What i love is u are your boss you work at your own pace . The hardest part about the job is finding customers that are interested in buying the products or customers that dont pay. I enjoyed because i got to meet new people through our workshops and meetings and u make your own money. The workplace is everywhere could be at your home or at a coffee shop. I've learned to work well with different people and get to understand theem and always stay humble and patient.

Pros

workshops

Cons

customers that dont want to pay

motivational and active

We worked as a team Motivation was the main part of what kept us going Knowing that the harder you work the more you get paid It was a great place to work

Pros

traveling benefits

It helped me grow

I worked for Forever Living Products for slightly above a year. I enjoyed working in the finance department, working under the Finance Manager and assisting him in every way I can. This game me great insight into the finance world coupled with my banking knowledge and experience.

productive

a nice job. I was a hard work cause we get paid when u have many client .I was interested to dat job too much .and I m not afraid to recrude my client

Pros

lunch is there

Cons

6 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever Living Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,1 out of 5 stars for Management
4,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Forever Living Products
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?