Fourie and Associates

Fourie and Associates Employee Reviews

I Had a great time with my team, always hard at first to gain trust and make the new team perform especially if you new. MY boss was very understanding even made me responsible for the office petty cash.
Fourie and Associates are a very nice place to work for. There are always room for improvement and management always keep you motivated to do more than expected.
Pros
Room for improvement
Working at Fourier and associates was a great experience for me as it was my first time doing debt collection, it was challenging and I got a chance to grow in a call centre environment, I've enjoyed a lot working there and I've learned so much
My passion is in emergency care. I can adapt to any environment. I feel my purpose in life is to care and help those in need. I enjoyed working for the company but my passion all my life has been caring for people in need of help. Accounting is my other passion and i am able to do all duties in a office i am a hard working person and a quick learner.
A very busy day always since u start at 8 until you go home at 5.....i have learned to have patience and explaining information in very small details to clients, my co-workers made the environment fun and enjoyable, hardest part was for the debtor to pay the account monthly,