Fresenius Kabi

Fresenius Kabi Employee Reviews

South Africa30 reviews
4,0
Flexible work environment with helpful people around. A lot of knowledge sharing and information. The people are very friendly and very professional at the same time.
2,0
Salary is extremely small and isn’t market related. Manager uses profanity a lot in meetings, threatening , aggressive and abuses power. HR department small team and is absolutely clueless and illiterate...
5,0
Fresenius is a vey good company to work for and I would work for them again .My salary wasn't that great but my job was stable .I would recommend any applying candidate to work for FK.
In general it is a well establish company .
5,0
Excellent company to work for and the company culture is fantastic.
Work environment is fantastic and the level of professionalism is good. I would recommend the company to anyone at anytime.
1,0
Fresenius Kabi has a culture of intimidation & micromanaging. Strong individuals are often overworked & eventually overwhelmed with responsibilities; this often results in unfair criticism of these workers and very often the company has entered into separations with workers if intimidation does not get them to resign.
2,0
Long hours and minimal time to spend with family, no career advancement. No time to study and let limited financial assistance on studies. Management culture poor
5,0
I learned to work independently and also team work. To be competent and effective. To work in different departments and to gain an experience. I enjoy to work with people so that we can also solve problems we come across.
5,0
Productive and fun workspace. I have learned a lot here. This was truly an enjoyable part of my career. The management here was great and the workplace culture.
5,0
I looked forward to going to work each day, as my colleagues were friendly and helpful when I started. The environment was less stressful compared to my previous job and more work was done under such conditions (more releases).
I learned that effective communication within the organisation is key.

Open door policy is order of the day

Employees are proactive

Working in a highly regulated environment with regards to PPE as

everything is conducted under sterile conditions.

Compiling the SOP for the entire company regarding Data Integrity
Pros
being within a positive environment
Cons
being away from my family
4,0
The work ethics are brilliant with a lot dedicated staffers.Amazing benefits not only for yourself but your whole family too.
Not a bad place to retire at.Management is knowledgeable about their job functions.
Pros
Free team building trips
5,0
Work according to ur SOP nothing els,do your job first time right,if there is an error,report remediately,enjoy what you doing at all times,respect others and so will they respect you
Pros
Working as family
Cons
Launch time to short
5,0
A company that is well focused on their systems and standard operating procedures, and that has morals treating their employees in a well adult manner. A company that has motivation skills to keep their employees happy in order to maintain their productive culture.
Pros
free lunch vouchers
Cons
Short hours
3,0
A very hectic but productive day.
Need to find your way when you are new.

Still full of the advantaged people, no staff development programme in place.
Pros
fun to work there
Cons
Difficult to grow finacially
4,0
Yes it is good company and it provides you with what you need. The money was good with flexible hours, and you get to work overtime when you feel you want to.
Pros
Yes free launch
Cons
Normal hours
4,0
The company was a pleasure to work for. Learnt a great deal about Aseptic compounding. Had the opportunity to attend International training's. The company has very high standards with regards to cGMP and ethical values.
Pros
A lot of growth opportunities
4,0
Due to the nature of the business, accuracy in all aspects of the daily work is key. Processes are followed and not deviated from in any way. Nice working environment with strong support from all departments.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Heavy workload
5,0
Very well runned company. Punctuality was important and also had to meet targets every month. And also very disciplined environment to ensure that every that gets done must be correct
3,0
a typical day at work will be productive
I learn A lot about the products and machine I work on

I would prescribe management : Friendly & Helpful

My workplace culture is Friendly
3,0
The company has a lot of potential for improvement and I believe that this can happen with team work and dedication from the executive team. It is really great to know that I am contributing to saving lives of critically ill patients and this makes the work worth while.
Pros
Support provided from the global structure
Cons
Isolated geographically
4,0
Everyone is friendly there is always work to be done everything is in order and the management treats us all equally its a very nice place to work at.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime
5,0
This company was my life I worked at Fresenius for almost ten years and honestly loved it . I learnt a lot along the way my manager mentored me a lot in becoming the person I am.
Pros
awsome gifts, additional vouchers free lunches
Cons
na