Fresenius Medical Care

Clear
3,1Work-Life Balance
3,1Job Security & Advancement

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 6 685 reviews

Excellent if you are looking for a corporate career

Competitive job culture. Stressful and under pressure. Excellent if you are looking for a corporate career. Enjoyable if you reach goals set out by management.

Innovative and challenging.

Good position for someone with no work experience as it includes a lot of things to be approved by management, waiting for full approval is the most irritating part of the job. overall a good company but not much room for growth in the digital space.

Salary is not enough for the work load

I would still be working for Fresenius if it was paying well and also according to qualification earned. I loved working there, I love the on going education and training received.

Fresenius Medical Care is a great company. The only problem at Fresenius Medical Care is Leadership/Management style used by most senior managers. Otherwise, a great company with great potential to be world class

Pros

Multinational Company with Great Innovations

Cons

Bad Leadership

The company is very professional

I grew professionally, there is vast development and the equipment of the company is great which makes the job easier. Professional Development, Excellent Equipment. Lacks Upward mobility

Pros

Professional Development, Excellent Equipment

Cons

Lacks Upward mobility. The company does not subsidies employees medical aid

It was fairly a good Company to work for.

it was a good Company to work for. i learned a lot, they have a diverse culture where everyone feels accommodated. i really appreciate the opportunity i was given.

Pros

experience

Cons

growth

i enjoyed my work and the patients

i like and love my work built up good relations with the hemodialysis patients I was always open to learn more about the company and the machines and even the peritoneale dialysis.

Productive yet not recognised

I will love to grow on the work sector towards my career,I am a hard worker of note and I love my job,but I need change and grow,I wasnt recognised as supposed to.

inspiring and fulfilling

A typical work day starts at six in the morning and finishes at around 8 p.m.Interesting place to work,not every day is the same but being in a position to make a difference in a patients life is fulfilling

Pros

good salary, benefits, international company

Target driven

Collection of Debt from rivate Hospitals,Doctors,Pharmacies,etc.Own ledgr book of R 50m 30 day terms.Processing all credit card pmnts.Pro-activ in ensuring customer credit limits are not exceeded.Customer master data maintenance and uploading of new accounts.Ensure compliance of new accounts to MCC requirements.Resolve pmnt and custome queries.Prioritize debt collection.Attend to specific tasks as required by Group Credit Manager. Buils feasible and appropriate relationships with customers.Crdit vetting. Effective interface with marketing & customer care depts.Credit vetting.Providing training and support to junior staff memebers.Monthly statement run.Daily allocation of pmnts.Prompt resolution of customer complaints. New credit applications processing.Reporting to Group Credit Manager.

Pros

being allowed to use own initiative.

Cons

no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresenius Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 6 685 reviews

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,9 out of 5 stars for Management
3,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Fresenius Medical Care
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?