Fresenius Medical Care

3,1Work-Life Balance
3,4Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6 685 reviews

Working at Fresenius

New staff with no experience gets paid more that qualified renal staff , Extra responsibilities like Mentor shiftleader Ro responsible gets no extra pay or incentive or allowance, after doing the nephrology courses salary was not increased, Little to no room to grow or be promoted, Always stuck in a cubicle ,Shift leaders are not appreciated even though they do ALOT more that normal staff on the floor ,Salary increases are little, Shifts starts at 05h00

Pros

Better salary that in hospital, provident fund More relaxed than a ward setting Little to no Covid patients. Yearly bonus of 80%

Cons

Early shifts, No appreciation to shift leaders, No incentives or allowances for extra duties, No medical aid allowances, Small increases

team work

they have the best dialysis machines, material resources always available. I would recommend someone to work there,except they don't have benefits. I enjoyed working there as I learned how to manage and also I grew my renal skills through pushing myself and being dedicated. The trainings I attended gave me the necessary skills to take with me anywhere I go.

Pros

Training for new satff, refresher courses

Shockingly bad

The company is good with promises however terrible at delivering. Not only do they keep temps for years (without fair compensation and benefits). Permanent employees also hate working for them. Overloaded and underpaid. Considering their international appeal its shocking to say the least.

good work ethics

i enjoy working at the company but my salary is not meeting my life expenses. The company could assist its employees with medical aid subsidy to make their life a little stress free

inspiring and fulfilling

A typical work day starts at six in the morning and finishes at around 8 p.m.Interesting place to work,not every day is the same but being in a position to make a difference in a patients life is fulfilling

Pros

good salary, benefits, international company

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresenius Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 6 685 reviews

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,9 out of 5 stars for Management
3,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Fresenius Medical Care
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?