Fugro
3,9 out of 5 stars.

Fugro Management reviews

Hard, but rewarding work. Team work is of the essence. Excellent management with a clear strategic goal. A lovely spread of diverse international individuals pursuing a common end state. Hardest part is going away from family for extended periods. Most enjoyable is the achievement of common goals.
Pros
A close family company looking well after it's employees
Cons
Leaving home for a long time
I hated working for them, I was bullied and I loved my job but had to leave because I couldn't take the stressful environment anymore. I was emotionally drained, ill treated and my character was broken.
Typical day at work: I get to work, read and reply to emails, Update staff actuals (who is in and who is on leave etc), capture leave and update personnel date, Check that work reports figures matches payroll processing and staff actuals. Assist with queries and problems related to human resources issues. Monitor recruitment database. What i've learned: Is to think on my feet and solve problems as they come Management: Very flexible and approachable The hardest part of the job: Dealing with difficult employees The most enjoyable part: Making a difference in employees careers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
low salary