G-Star Raw C.V.
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G-Star Raw C.V. Employee Reviews

G-Star is an incredible international denim brand. Brand recognition is strong and people from l walks of life aspire to wear the brand. This is symbolic of the employees as well as we come from different walks of life. In South Africa the brand is licensed under The Foschini Group. The group is known for it's solid and corporate structure. It is a disadvantaged as the company has resolved to streamline packages in the face of a slowing retail market.
Benefits
Cons
Retail Hours
I was Sales Consultant and Product Specialist but I mainly dealt with customers (my strong suit). My exposure in learning in multi-racial institutions and vast sales related jobs has deepened my understanding of people from diverse backgrounds, this has also aided me in understanding communication channels and utilizing them effectively within all levels of the working environment. The culture in G-Star Raw and the hardest part of the job was that often the workplace was very competitive, due to high targets, often the employees would compete to meet these targets and make commission. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and interacting with all types of people.
Pros
Learning about different denim cuts and styles
Cons
Patience and passion when it comes to customer service!Its a fun and productive environment to be in but the long hours can be stressful at times but overall it's an refreshing environment.
Pros
Clothing Allocations