G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.
G4S Employee Review

assisting police officer"s with medical aid

3,0
6 June 2013
Access control,help the police on how does medical aid,the importance of polmed medical schaem.i also encourages them to be alert always everywhere.Myself together with the management'we work as the team
Pros
Cons
12 hrs
3,0
30 November 2016
Same role
crew member (Former Employee) - Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
it was great working for G4S, even if it was we have to put our lives on the line because we're working with money loading ATM's. we're close at work.
Pros
overtime
Cons
spend most our time on the road
5,0
24 February 2020
Same location
Senior Site Supervisor (Current Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
i am working as senior site supervisor and i really enjoy my job. i learn how to deal with the stock every how do we count the stock on our site. our management are good to us as they encourage us to study and they give the proper training for the job. the culture is to deliver in the best interest of the company the hardest part is to deal with those who do the scam that end up loosing the stock. To do the investigation if there is some that not right to our workplace.
5,0
31 October 2017
Same location
Cash centre administrator (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
A typical work day will be knocking on at 8 and leaving at four, what i learned from this job is that working under pressure almost everyday and that made me more alert and more focused as well. Every one is friendly and ask questions if unsure about anything in the work place. I would say the hardest part of the job is when the pressure gets so much that you would have to put in more hours in completing the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see that all the pressure was hard work gets rewarded.
Pros
free lunches
  1. assisting police officer"s with medical aid