G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.
G4S Employee Review

productive

6 June 2017
My typical day at work was always challenging and very productive, there was never a dull moment. I learnt to be self motivated and to never give up on your challenges that you face daily. Unfortunately,I had a personality clash with the new branch Manager and therefore I had to leave after four wonderful years, but I gained great experience and that is something that I can bring over to my next work challenge.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
~Company fuel, cell phone, laptop great commision
2 March 2016
Same role
Account Executive (Current Employee) - Eastern Cape
Meeting with clients early morning, late afternoon doing the daily requirements ( quotes and admin ), and preparing for the following days calls. The most I enjoy about my job is the people I work with and especially the interaction with the different personalities on a daily basis. Hardest part is knowing you should meet your monthly target, making that your daily challenge to prove your ability to show your manager you could do it as expected, which at the end of the month is actually the high-lite of your monthly proven hard work.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
4,0
15 July 2014
Same role
Account Executive/ Sales Rep (Current Employee) - Polokwane, LP
I am a confident person who is naturally outgoing. I have had experience of communicating with all different levels of personnel and feel that I am able to adapt as necessary. I thrive on working to targets and like to ensure that I exceed these targets where possible. I like to travel and have a good general knowledge of various areas and if not then I will research as necessary. I am very organized and have good time management skills. I am a dedicated and true person looking for a long career. As an individual striving for success, some key points that are relevant to these opportunities include: I work independently with little supervision. I am regarded as a competent team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile. Someone who is able to remain focused and self-directed environment while dealing with conflicting demands. I am a motivated person who is committed to the highest standards of work and performance. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
23 January 2017
Same location
ATM Teller (Former Employee) - Welkom, Free State
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at G4S Welkom. I learnt a lot regarding cash handling, the financial structure of a country as well as security. The team I worked with was amazing and lots of fun. I left G4S to relocate to Cape Town, but refused a transfer as I was looking to explore more.
Pros
Great people, Great experience
Cons
Long hours, low income