G4S logo
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S

G4S Employee Review

Teamwork

Different offices, but the best teamwork I have seen so far. A day at work consists of hard work with deadlines, I have learned to work under pressure and that teamwork is important. my co-workers are a lot of fun, we are like family, but when it is time for work, we do our best, they are all hard workers.

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

Decent working environment, but the people make it.

I work in a team of 6, excluding the line manager. An awesome bunch, and we all get on fairly well. The only male in the department, but that has not been a major issue. The relationship with management is a cordial one, albeit without daily physical interaction. Accountability and transparency are also very important. The hardest part would be when systems do not function and when there are delays in turn-around time with tasks as a result. Time is of major importance, as we are in vetting and screening for the company. The most enjoyable would be knowing you played a part in the process of having a candidate go from that, to employed in the company.

Pros

When there are functions, expenses have generally not being spared. Although there has been a need, citing the economic climate of late, they still make them enjoyable.

Cons

Some of the cuts that have been made have seemed a bit ridiculous. For instance, strict regulation of coffee/tea times nowadays.
Same role

Productive and exciting work place

A typical work day will be knocking on at 8 and leaving at four, what i learned from this job is that working under pressure almost everyday and that made me more alert and more focused as well. Every one is friendly and ask questions if unsure about anything in the work place. I would say the hardest part of the job is when the pressure gets so much that you would have to put in more hours in completing the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see that all the pressure was hard work gets rewarded.

Pros

free lunches

Same location

Is a good company to work for it.

Working at G4s built up your well and gives you good looking to people. There's team work at g4s, that is the thing that will make you enjoy working to the company.

Pros

Normal

Cons

Normal