G4S logo
G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S

G4S Employee Review

was nice most of the time

it was great working for G4S, even if it was we have to put our lives on the line because we're working with money loading ATM's. we're close at work.

Pros

overtime

Cons

spend most our time on the road

5,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

assisting police officer"s with medical aid

Access control,help the police on how does medical aid,the importance of polmed medical schaem.i also encourages them to be alert always everywhere.Myself together with the management'we work as the team

Pros

Cons

12 hrs

Productive and good place to work

This is a company that you learn new skills daily. A place you can call home. I enjoyed working there and your fellow worker became like family. Super cool to be part of the team.

Pros

Pension fund/medical aid

Cons

(G4S Cash Sollutions) Fast moving and client orientated company collecting and delivering client money. activities,

Co-workers are not only "co-workers", you have to operate as a unit, due to the fact that the lifes of employees is in your hands and depend on your action and soberness. One have to be highly self-disciplinned to work at G4S, you have to be honest and take life seriously, due to the fact that one is always a target of criminals and criminal activities.The working place and daily functions, runs like a well oiled machine; everyone knows what is required and expected from them.You should be a person with strong values and caracteristics, not easily be influanced, stand strong in what you believe and then you will enjoy what you are doing. Management is strict but fair.

Pros

Medical Aid, Provident and Pension Fund.

Cons

Long hours and dangerous working conditions if you do not follow procedures.