G4S
G4S Employee Review

working as a team

5,0
24 February 2020
i am working as senior site supervisor and i really enjoy my job. i learn how to deal with the stock every how do we count the stock on our site. our management are good to us as they encourage us to study and they give the proper training for the job. the culture is to deliver in the best interest of the company the hardest part is to deal with those who do the scam that end up loosing the stock. To do the investigation if there is some that not right to our workplace.
5,0Work/Life Balance
2,0
29 May 2019
Same role
SITE SENIOR (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
During my time with G4S I found the company to be professional however the management left a lot to be desired. I had in many cases had to arrange for the site to run properly where it was the managers' responsibility. Another eg. is to my great loss my manager failed to registered my A Grade course which I did with the Company and personally paid for subsequently I am still B Graded. Since then I was informed that the Company G4S has fired the manager and has lost many sites due to his incompetency It is tragic to see a big company like this producing these results. I was very unhappy and unsettled. It affected me so to leave the company and seek other employment.Things have never been the same since
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Lack of good communication with staff on sites
5,0
31 October 2017
Same location
Cash centre administrator (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
A typical work day will be knocking on at 8 and leaving at four, what i learned from this job is that working under pressure almost everyday and that made me more alert and more focused as well. Every one is friendly and ask questions if unsure about anything in the work place. I would say the hardest part of the job is when the pressure gets so much that you would have to put in more hours in completing the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see that all the pressure was hard work gets rewarded.
Pros
free lunches
4,0
15 April 2016
Same location
,investigator ,security manager and first aider (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SUBORDINATES Physically demanding environment, working long hours, doing standbys.sites visits after hours
Pros
Not necessary free lunch
Cons
if its need be, i worked long hours for a very long time
  1. working as a team