G4S logo

G4S Employee Reviews in Boksburg, Gauteng

3,2
Work-Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 15 294 reviews

Salary should be equivalent to our daily need

Nice to be employed by G4. Since working I learn to respect and work with others as a team. I also learn that an assignment can't be completed by an individual alone.

Is a good company to work for it.

Working at G4s built up your well and gives you good looking to people. There's team work at g4s, that is the thing that will make you enjoy working to the company.

Pros

Normal

Cons

Normal

bad management

It helped that I worked with a very commited security officers though I expierinced a very arrogant discouraging management who never thank employees for a good job but always looking for mistakes,what I learned is that team work is the key to quality production.

motivating and learning enviroment

I enjoy working for G4S,I also enjoy the team I am working with ,actually I feel like at home but I just fill like my skill set can better utilised else where.

productive and very dificult work place

I have learned to respect my seniors in whatever decisions they are making but not foget that safety is my first priority,i like to work between people who work as a team no matter how hard it is,so far I met such people who are commited in the job they are doing.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

12 hours or more per day

My day starts with my team that i am working with. I just love working with them and also teaching them how to do they work at their best. I have learned so much in the past year as on how to deal with clients, how to deal and solve clients queries. I have a good relationship with our clients and my management. i always like to assist my co workers. I enjoy my work and always go home telling ,yself i did my best, so for me there is no hard day at work

Enhance Work Relationship

I have gained experience Employees are committed to their duties. I prefer walking the extra mile to ensure that my work is done once , right and now.

Teamwork

Different offices, but the best teamwork I have seen so far. A day at work consists of hard work with deadlines, I have learned to work under pressure and that teamwork is important. my co-workers are a lot of fun, we are like family, but when it is time for work, we do our best, they are all hard workers.

A very good company everyone in security industry can enjoy to work for.

Although we were working long hours but we were enjoying our jobs. To always alert and be very friendly at all times while rendering our services to passengers. Due to skill shortages in security management sometimes they did not meet the required skills to manage us. With co-workers we were like family respecting each other even taking trips together on our off days. The hardest part of the job was to deal with difficult passengers and not able to help a passenger because of language barriers. The most enjoyable was when our employer support in difficult situations and support us when you are are studying employee.

Jobs at G4S