G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S Employee Reviews in Polokwane, Limpopo

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SUBORDINATES Physically demanding environment, working long hours, doing standbys.sites visits after hours
Pros
Not necessary free lunch
Cons
if its need be, i worked long hours for a very long time
i am working as senior site supervisor and i really enjoy my job. i learn how to deal with the stock every how do we count the stock on our site. our management are good to us as they encourage us to study and they give the proper training for the job. the culture is to deliver in the best interest of the company the hardest part is to deal with those who do the scam that end up loosing the stock. To do the investigation if there is some that not right to our workplace.
A typical work day will be knocking on at 8 and leaving at four, what i learned from this job is that working under pressure almost everyday and that made me more alert and more focused as well. Every one is friendly and ask questions if unsure about anything in the work place. I would say the hardest part of the job is when the pressure gets so much that you would have to put in more hours in completing the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see that all the pressure was hard work gets rewarded.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I am a confident person who is naturally outgoing. I have had experience of communicating with all different levels of personnel and feel that I am able to adapt as necessary. I thrive on working to targets and like to ensure that I exceed these targets where possible. I like to travel and have a good general knowledge of various areas and if not then I will research as necessary. I am very organized and have good time management skills. I am a dedicated and true person looking for a long career. As an individual striving for success, some key points that are relevant to these opportunities include: I work independently with little supervision. I am regarded as a competent team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile. Someone who is able to remain focused and self-directed environment while dealing with conflicting demands. I am a motivated person who is committed to the highest standards of work and performance. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Access control,help the police on how does medical aid,the importance of polmed medical schaem.i also encourages them to be alert always everywhere.Myself together with the management'we work as the team
Pros
Cons
12 hrs
  1. Polokwane, Limpopo