G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S Employee Reviews for Account Executive in Polokwane, Limpopo

Found 1 review matching the search
I am a confident person who is naturally outgoing. I have had experience of communicating with all different levels of personnel and feel that I am able to adapt as necessary. I thrive on working to targets and like to ensure that I exceed these targets where possible. I like to travel and have a good general knowledge of various areas and if not then I will research as necessary. I am very organized and have good time management skills. I am a dedicated and true person looking for a long career. As an individual striving for success, some key points that are relevant to these opportunities include: I work independently with little supervision. I am regarded as a competent team member who is always prepared to go the extra mile. Someone who is able to remain focused and self-directed environment while dealing with conflicting demands. I am a motivated person who is committed to the highest standards of work and performance. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?