G4S Employee Reviews for Administrator in Polokwane, LimpopoReview this company
Polokwane, Limpopo1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 283 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical work day will be knocking on at 8 and leaving at four, what i learned from this job is that working under pressure almost everyday and that made me more alert and more focused as well. Every one is friendly and ask questions if unsure about anything in the work place. I would say the hardest part of the job is when the pressure gets so much that you would have to put in more hours in completing the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i see that all the pressure was hard work gets rewarded.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at G4S?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at G4S. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 283 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about G4S
- What should you wear to an interview at G4S?21 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at G4S? What are the steps along the way?12 people answered
- How are the working hours5 people answered
- What qualification do i need to get a job at G4S4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at G4S?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at G4S?4 people answered
- Do you have a training centre?3 people answered
- Morning... kindly advise on the interview questions which are likely to be asked and how to answer t…3 people answered
- What are the working hours at G4S?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by G4S?2 people answered