G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S Employee Reviews in Welkom, Free State

My typical day at work was always challenging and very productive, there was never a dull moment. I learnt to be self motivated and to never give up on your challenges that you face daily. Unfortunately,I had a personality clash with the new branch Manager and therefore I had to leave after four wonderful years, but I gained great experience and that is something that I can bring over to my next work challenge.
Pros
~Company fuel, cell phone, laptop great commision
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at G4S Welkom. I learnt a lot regarding cash handling, the financial structure of a country as well as security. The team I worked with was amazing and lots of fun. I left G4S to relocate to Cape Town, but refused a transfer as I was looking to explore more.
Pros
Great people, Great experience
Cons
Long hours, low income
Its a very good place to work for , good salary and benefits. Management is good at what they do and assist us daily. Co-workers all work hard and together to get the work done and uplift each others moods too. Hardest part of the job is the extensive hours we have to pull through, but we get through it by working together.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
long hours and very few days off
  1. Welkom, Free State