G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S Employee Reviews for Controller

Give support to my technicians, Run the day to day operations, How to fix hardware and software for atm's? Most of my Co-Works are lovely people and i enjoy working with them. Meeting SLA (Service Level Agreement) That i am able to leave work an hour before finish time.
Pros
Able to leave an hour before finishing time.
Cons
No growth for me.
I work in the national control center for g4s a shift consists of 12 hours ,I work with clients and g4s employees on a daily bases (day shift and night shifts ) . My daily task consist of many skills but with company policy it is convectional to the extents . I have learnt customer service , telephonic ethics, working under intense pressure , computer skills , , switch board skills, cctv skills , managing skills , logging technical calls , incident reports . Our management is on the ball at all times motivating , inspiring respectful to the staff as well as keeping the company standards. Our workplace culture is impeccable working 12 hours a shift for 6 days we are very supportive, respectful, committed ,violent ,involved ,work with pride , very clean environment and the most important part is working in a team as sometimes we have to take risks for the safety of others . The hardest part of my job would be working under presser .. The most enjoyable part of my job is my new family and having challengers
Pros
Pension night, Allowance, Over time
Cons
i only worked there for a very short period of time since i was employed there for one year only. however working there exposed me to this path am now pursuing.
Cons
This is a great company to work but no grow possibilities in the near future in the division i am working. A typical day will be doing track and trace, Batsa vehicles that depart back and reporting it on the group to management. Vehicles testing panics and 2 way radios. Creating google sheets for the day open all needed tracking programs. I have learned so much in this company. Management is great they are not on your back. No racism. There is no hardest part it is what you make of your job. Is to motivate the guys you working with. Answering and sending out emails to the necessary people. Arranging Services for BATSA Vehicles.
Pros
Christmas lunch
Cons
No Growing in company
it is good company where everyone is given a chance to learn every team has got their own schedule that they must do their collection and deliveries during the day when you finish your daily schedule then your job is done for the day. the hardest part is when your doing a schedule that is going far and you got breakdown before finishing your schedule. the most enjoyable part is when you finish your collection and deliveries early ,as clients needs this to be done early
Pros
Cons
sometimes works long hours
The company is excellent and all the people I have work with in the company. The work I did was fantastic and I have learned alot in my time there. I have made alot of friends and miss it alot to work for the company.
Pros
Learning alot of stuff for my own way of living
Cons
Getting new shoes alot
it was nice working there but there is one thing that i leant there is that never trust your co-workers.