G4S
3,4 out of 5 stars.

G4S Employee Reviews for Custodian

G4S Cash Service job. Is a naturally high risk job were by U work under pressure, too much job shall be Scheduled for the day and U should complete the job. U need to have a good planning for U daily Schedule and be able to keep up with times for the Clients and at same time U should ensure U safety on Cross pavement with Cash, Overtime is always to be worked everyday so Own reliable Transportation if the utmost important
G4s gives employees a chance to develop themselves within their ranks. I would advice people with only grade 12 to apply because this company give thier employees nursery.
The best company to work for. Very tight security and they always put safety first. Most of people who works for G4s must be people who have integrity. Very friendly people in a professional way.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Very good company to work for was well looked after , was in 3 heists and saw a few of my freinds die but overaul a very good company to work for
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Very dangerous
well i:ts a big company with advance when it comes to it but manangement was sucking.and woking with people of same town wasn't actualy a great think they were not treating other nations well.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
yes very long hours
Its an enjoyable work place i do travel a lot and i learn many things like places around Johannesburg, and i managed to be brave in dangerous oppositions.My management its well balanced they manage things accordingly but as they are also people they have their bad times.My co-workers i quite friendly towards me as we are united by working together as one.My hardest part of the job is that the are times we find ourselves in bad position as we can be attacked by criminals.The most enjoyable part of the job is that you can make sure that you work on your schedule and in that way you can be fast and knock off early and when i work on Sunday i get my pay on hand the one i was working for on Sunday.
Pros
More benefits
Cons
High risk
Perfect place to work for. All staff and management is good to work with, the long hours just catch up to you. learning new methods everyday
Pros
non
Cons
very long hours