GP Consult

GP Consult Employee Reviews

Work as a team is a good sign of working towards one goal and achievement of company.

I like working as a team member, however I also enjoy working as an individual to explore my abilities and strong points. I need a company that will allow me to grow with, adopt its culture and policies while mastering my career as an artisan. Safety procedures and regulations to be always practiced enforced to every employee so as to achieve zero tolerance within workplace. pl

GP Consult

Excellent company to work for. GP Consult si a company that actually cares about it's employees. At GP Consult you are not just another number. All employees are considered partners of the business.

Pros

Family orientated

Cons

Not many

Hard working

hard working I have learned how to work on a computer and also how to use MS Word. My co -workers helped me a lot and we work as a team together and we all help each other were we can. To help people to get work and try to find work for people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GP Consult. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7