GALXBOY
5,0 out of 5 stars.

GALXBOY Employee Reviews

South Africa2 reviews

4,5Work-Life Balance

Productive and creative fun space

Most day i worked from home, but a typical day at the the shop would include sitting on my laptop and researching the brand's image on social media. Attending to grievances and concerns and also running the multiple social media accounts. I would also put together proposals for management to go through regarding new product launches, current launched products' performance and general brand reporting. The culture of the shop was amazing everyone knew their tasks and did them with pride. It was always a nice place to be because celebrities would often drop by and some would even spend the day with us talking about branding and marketing with the team. Management was always hands on and lead from the front, that was great because when we started most of us knew very little. The hardest part of the job was when stock was not moving and measures had to be taken to get sales back up again.

Pros

Meeting celebrities

Cons

Long hours sometimes

Fun Filled

A company full of potential and taking south african street wear and street culture and couture to international heights

Pros

Travelling

Cons

Unlimited hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GALXBOY?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GALXBOY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance