Genesys

Genesys Employee Reviews

4,0
Great culture, opportunities and management. Product is a little unfocused in cloud division due to merger. Good compensation. Work life balance and career advancement.
Pros
benefits, compensation, opportunities
Cons
product alignment with merger
3,0
The people were mostly great to get along with. A very positive environment to work in. Good pay. Great location. Seemed a bit disorganised at times and training could be improved. Not too many bad things to say about the place
Pros
Atmosphere, environment, people
Cons
Training, organisation
5,0
I'll just answer the questions Indeed asked.

A typical day - There isn't one. Everything changes so quickly here you might have to pivot and change directions fast. You need to be comfortable with change to be successful.

What I've learned - A lot, I know more about telephones and contact centers than I ever wanted to, but I also found out they are exciting, and the tech we build helps people around the world. I've also gained so many skills in my area by taking on stretch projects and pushing myself to do new things.

Management - I've had the best managers in my career here. They care about my professional development and me as a person. During the four years I've been with the company, I've had good times and bad, and they have supported me with both. Building a relationship with your manager is critical and being open and discussing what you need to succeed.

Workplace Culture - We have fun in Indy. I miss the office and talking to people at events and the coffee machine. Everyone works hard but has the understanding that people have a life too, and they need to turn off.

The hardest part of the job - Everything is changing, so you have to keep up. Also, a lot is going on at all times, so trying to keep projects and deadlines straight can be a challenge too.

The most enjoyable part of the job - working with my team and seeing the awesome work we are all doing to help drive Genesys forward.
Pros
Fast pace and challenging work, Helpful coworkers, Able to reach out to leadership with questions, Cafe, 2 on-site gyms, on-site medial clinic, company sponsored events
Cons
Working across time zones can be difficult, Sometimes it can take extra time to get an answer, There are changes but that's tech, No food options besides the cafe
4,0
Great workplace culture and great talented people. Very advanced and competitive products with a lot of grow potential. Huge customer base. Now company is in transition. Hope it will survive this journey.
4,0
Für Genesys zu arbeiten hat mir sehr gut gefallen. Leider sind die Perspektiven für einen Alleinbuchhalter in Deutschland dort begrenzt.
Für andere Bereiche wie Sales oder Marketing ist dieses Unternehmen bestimmt sehr zu empfehlen
5,0
Its best company in india. I have 3 yrs complete in these comapny. i dint have any problem. These company salry credit in account time to time every month.
4,0
Great company to learn the working of their solution and how to implement them from the basic to the more complex solutions. They promote from with in and allow you to grow as a employee.
3,0
The company has made several initiatives to move toward less premise offerings and more SaaS-like operations. However, their plan in order to accomplish this is vague, and ethereal. They have rebranded several internal projects over the last two years, and they change on a dime. They need to stick to a plan, and integrate the teams in order to execute that plan.
4,0
The company is making fundamental changes in its product offerings, and is struggling to determine the exact ways those changes need to be made. Cloud Automation is a lofty goal for a company with historically premise-based software.
5,0
One of the best places where I have worked, the environment is collaborative, high performance partners, good training, excellent benefits, constant learning
5,0
Tons of interesting projects and amazing people to work with. Company also has some very flexible work policies in general. Benefits fairly good for this type of job.
5,0
Genesys is a great company. Good projects, good innovation, great culture. I would high recommend Genesys. If you want a career at a solid tech company, apply at Genesys.
5,0
This internship I didn't get paid because of course it was only and internship during highschool that did help me learn what I know today. They do help you look for other jobs out there that will best suit you.
Pros
Good benefit
3,0
Working in Genesys is similar to a tech culture in Silicon Valley. Though it's a "young" company here in PH, the culture and resources makes my work fun and driven. Having a promising CEO in place and with all changes coming in, i am excited to be part of what's next to come and what i can contribute for fellow employees and to the company. We also got an amazing Site Lead who truly understands, attends, and address employee needs as much as he can.
5,0
A company with great technology and competitiveness to create compelling event for customers. Need more collaboration between Professional Service and Sales to make better result.
Pros
Annual Sales Training in SF
Cons
Long Working Hours
3,0
I wish I would have sought other employment rather than remaining with this company for over 20 yrs. The constant changing of owners made it difficult to pay attention to the actual daily business needs of the company. More attention to patients and less to politics would make this company so much better.
3,0
Had two different roles during my time--one of them was very remote/distant and the other was amazing. Your experience and happiness hinges on the team you inherit.
2,0
Working in Genesys is bit stress full
i learnt Q GIS software

Management is bad

Work place culture is good but not efficient managers to handle the team.
5,0
Genesys is a technology company that is competitive and fast paced but comes with many benefits. On top of a very competitive salary and unlimited paid time off, employees are able to work from home and remotely when it fits best in their schedule. Also, it maintains a casual dress code. The company is growing and leadership is changing.
4,0
Muy poca capacitación, pero buen ambiente laboral entre colegas... no pagan mucho.
Buena escuela debido a lo misceláneo de los proyectos.
4,0
Start day, talk to current contract. Network installation. Installing windows. Non contract clients were sometimes gratis. Repairing and helping the elderly or informed pensioners.
Potential: GENESYS PTL Created the Videomax Video Editing System. Poised to take over the non-linear video editing market with no rivals in the price range, so our first rival was SONY .

Management could have been more on the ball.

High technical expertise.

Smarter than your average bear. High attention to detail.

Superior craftsmanship, corporate level QC.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Management, No sense of business Self Preservation, Company not aggressive enough to swim with the sharks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesys. Our community is ready to answer.
3,2