Genius Premium Tuition

Genius Premium Tuition Employee Reviews

South Africa22 reviews

4,5Work-Life Balance

Supportive, Professional and Productive

I am a tutor at Genius Premium and I have been so impressed by the level of training, support and growth I have received in my short time with the company. My colleagues are all like-minded individuals who display great professionalism, self-motivation and supportiveness. I highly recommend Genius Premium Tuition if you are looking to be a tutor.

Pros

On-site training, bonuses, remote tutoring options

Cons

Pressurised training process

Productive workplace with a 'family' culture

My journey and experience with Genius from the first day has only become more exciting and more beneficial to me. I have always felt apart of the team and have always received advice and guidance when I needed it and when I did not know I needed it. Genius puts a lot of effort into tailoring their services to suit the needs of their students and into developing and growing their team. In my experience so far, it has been evident that these Genius does this very well and to a very high standard too.

Educational, friendly

Genius has high standards for their employees but it is expected as they do pay extremely well in comparison with other tutoring companies and their clients expect value for money. They do put a lot of effort into improving and teaching you how to be a part of the organization and be the best version you can be.

Environment to grow

Genius has syndicates every Saturday and Sunday for their staff. These are hour long sessions in which we discuss ideas to improve the way that we tutor and provide the best service possible.

Pros

Great hourly wage

Cons

Lots of travelling

Collaborative and helpful work environment

Work is integrated into daily schedule as a student. Learned a lot about time management skills and communication skills. The management team are very helpful and friendly. The hardest past of the job include the administrative duties that come with it - which is not a bad thing since its helps develop time management skills.

Fun workplace and culture

The people at Genius Premium Tuition go above and beyond for their staff and students to help them excel and reach their full potential. They are motivated and dedicated to becoming the best tutoring company in the world and I consider it a privilege to be a part of their team.

Fun workplace that encourages you to provide the best services.

I recently began working here and there really is no typical day. Since you organise when your sessions will occur, it is very easy to integrate work time into your daily activities. The management team is very involved in helping you in order for you to help your students, and you will always feel supported. The interview process can be quite lengthy, but once you get into actually doing the job, you are able to see that it is simply to ensure that the students are provided with the best learning experience they can get.

Pros

Free sweets at the reception, and free drinks are offered.

High performance with a collaborative culture.

Genius expects high performance, but is well worth it. The application and interview process was intensive and long, but I came out of the process very prepared and at ease. The workplace culture is very warm and supportive but with the right amount of structure and professionalism.

Productive efficient and growth based workplace.

A culture of learning and reflection. Kind and friendly staff. Thorough interview and screening process but well worth it. A culture of growth and self-improvement is implemented.

`Supportive and personal.

Genius has a very supportive work environment where each person, from the receptionist to the managing director is there to help. They value who you are as a person and make a point to get to know you.

Pros

Flexible hours.

Cons

Travel distance.

Productive & Collaborative workplace.

Genius Premium Instruction offers a high standard of private tuition, and the workplace reflects this. You’ll find yourself being held to high standards but are supported and guided every step of the way. Great job environment!

Pros

- Great pay - Professionalism

Cons

- Intensive work

Fun, engaging and Self-developing Working Environment!

Very fun working environment in which all facades of the company work together to create the most impactful experience for all parties involved in order to ensure that the student can be helped as best as possible.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Growth-orientated and innovative workplace

Genius describes themselves as an educational firm that provides a truly unique, premium tuition service, and that is exactly what they are! When it comes to who they hire, Genius has high standards but this is because it offers an excellent working environment where innovation and a growth-orientated mindset are constantly encouraged. Pay is competitive and it affords you with the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals.

Pros

Competitive pay, collaborative work environment, excellent management, opportunities to learn, amazing learners

Fast paced and collaborative

A typical day involves planning a lesson and following up questions with any student or colleague and then proceeding to give high quality lessons to student. The job requires you to be adaptable to changing circumstances.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Commute times

Collaborative and growth centred company

Working at Genius has been a challenging yet enjoyable experience. The selection process was very long but definitely worth it. The management is very supportive and the workplace culture is both motivating and progressive.

Pros

Flexible work hours, friendly colleagues, understanding management

Productive workplace with some really cool individuals

I think that the workplace has some really thoughtful and friendly individuals who are willing to offer you a helping hand when you are struggling. The pay is very much fair, especially as a student.

Pros

A lot of support

Cons

Can get a bit hectic at times

Professional and understanding work environment

Genius Premium Tuition is a fantastic company with a well proven track record of helping their students achieve their goals. A highly professional company with brilliant and friendly staff.

Fun collaborative workspace

The company is very dynamic and the management team is extremely supportive and invested in growing their employees. The experience gained working here is priceless.

High performance work environment

Genius Premium Tuition facilitates a workplace environment of highly competent and driven individuals. The tuition and management at the company is of the highest standard. Genius encourages the growth of both its students and employees.

Pros

Professional services; competitive tutor rates

Cons

Time management challenges

Progressive workspace with emphasis on personal and company growth and improvement

The company is one which implements continual training in the form of weekly syndicates. These facilitated meetings enable employees to get hands-on advice in dealing with challenges and building the team and its individuals both professionally and personally.

Pros

Generous provision of snacks, and continual accessible support from managers.

Cons

With the good pay rates, a high standard of work is expected.

Growth mindset workplace

Genius is a high performing environment that challenges you to continuously grow and improve. The management team is warm, supportive and aims to provide the highest quality service to clients and tutors.

Pros

Weekly team syndicates, the best tutoring rates in South Africa and a warm, supportive environment.

Cons

Fast-paced and challenging - if you are looking for "easy money" this is not the place for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genius Premium Tuition. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance